Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nick !-- Still cold ?--I know it is !-- Got to be 420 somewhere ?

Hey Rose have U thought about filling that bathtub with hot water ?-- Short term fix but should raise that humidity ?-- Surely a tub of hot water would raise the RH ?

I got a call from the CDC this evening. No kidding. They are surveying areas hit by the flu. If someone calls on yer cell the cause is just

Nick I'm sure the cause is just the flu been bad this year !-- It's just that Jesus Christ could call my phone and I wouldn't answer it !-- Only time I would answer it would be if it was D.D. cause it would be an emergency !-- I just don't use my phone for that !--

I see the Japanese got a new "Flu Pill" in trials that suppose to kill the flu before it even gets established and stop it in it's tracks !-- Medical news been good lately !-- They got a new anti cancer drug that may act like a vaccine for some the worst most aggressive cancers in human trials too !-- Kilt the cancer in 98 of 100 lab rats !-- Come on ya'll work it !-- Old man dreams of the cure to aging !

afternoon everyone ,,,,that purple looks incredible ,,,,,nice job keef ,,,I'm jealous

Thanks Zig but those are straight up OFC genetics !-- PH came from Rose --SD came from Umbra and the dad BBSL came from Giggy !

Trimming is done !-- Plants hanging !-- Box cleaned-refilled and new plants in it --and the rotation rolls on !

Scissor hash and a controller -- Not even sure where to go ? --
" Lunatic Fringe"- Red Rider -
-All I know for sure is me and this scissor hash fixin to climb into some jams !

I'm just wanting a peaceful day with no drama !-- The roof man come by -- He say my deductible gonna be almost $1,400 ?-- I almost put the dogs on him while I fetched my razor ! -- Yea FEMA !-- I was there for the aftermath of Katrina !--I know what FEMA really stands for !-- Fix Everything My As* !
I'm calm down and get back to the pipe fore I end up in jail !

Rose that high CBD that causes vivid dreams ? -- I got U a name !-- Dreamweaver !

I wanna drop some 411 on some U heathens !-- Not only is it Valentines Day it is also Dirty Forehead Wednesday !- Don't be hooking a brother or sister up by wiping thier forehead clean !- From experience I can tell U your efforts will not be looked upon kindly !

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart

A heart for each of you sweethearts. Oops, i meant to say sweetoldfarts.

Happy Valentines Day Rose! An' all you other OF's too. Raining like all holy wow around here.

What up Nick ? -- 60 degrees and we got no rain but the humidity been in the high 80s and low 90s
today --Like liquid air !-- Face giving me a fit !

Seems like we got a cancer here in this country that we can’t cure. It really sucks...

Well hope you all had a good Valentine’s Day. My Valentine crosses are doin fine and growin...

RE -- I only had room to start one and the CBD Indica-x-Valentine got in the way !-- I got 3 little plant in aero and they gonna do fine !
A cancer ? -- Some things are made better by some things and other things aggravate a situation !
I am not allowed to express my opinion any further than that !-- I don't want to get kicked out of here for talking about someone getting a black eye or other political talk like that !

Yeah, I got three of those valentine x cbd crew too. I made this little dodad today. Supposed to be a flower initiator. Turn it on for 5 minutes when the lights go out at 12:12 and it supposed to signal the plants to get to sleep. They say it makes flower start sooner. About 10watts of 730nm far red on a timer to turn on for 5 minutes as the grow lights go off. We’ll see what happens when I make the switch. Not quite ready yet though...

View attachment 922EA365-5125-44DC-B8C7-6C934ACA71B7.jpeg

View attachment 1B78959E-E5DE-467F-8B50-82021672341D.jpeg

One time I tried to understand the ascending light schedule and descending light schedule !-- Hurt my head !-- I don't do complicated !-- What's it do and how do it do it ?

Sometimes I get high and forget stuff !-- Umbra did I ever say Congratulations on the BOTM ?
U know I got one U sent as seed and she a steam roller !-- Her child with BBSL is no slouch either !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back