Jeff Sessions Warns Of An America With ‘Marijuana Sold At Every Corner Grocery Store’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to all ways turn to this. :hitchair:

Your out of your mind. I said we can agree to disagree ,,,never said i would apologize.
What i said was,,,leave political discussions off this forum. :smoke1:

i guess i am out of my mind---AGAIN---i say we build a wall on the northern border as well---lmfao---Kao is a pretty cool cat---our brothers opinion from the north is some pretty good insight as to how other nations view what's going on in the us---the wheels fell off the bus when peeps started jabbing at the cheetoboy (another who doesn't apologize)---albeit the news about sessions did turn political and shouldn't have---but c'mon man---THE GONG SHOW---that was pretty f k n funny---tell me you didn't like the gong show was awesome---chuck bariss---the unknown comic---mean gene the dancing machine---jp morgan---you can at least agree to disagree with kao as you have with me kraven and umbra---wadda ya say wh let's laugh at the insanity bro---it ain't personal :48:

Okay cool,,,its all good Kaotic. Now im going to sleep. Gotta get up early. Yall have a goodnight .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back