Benefits of cutting down on cigs by smoking MJ! :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not had a cigarette since Dec 10th. Fighting it every day.

Hack I got a feeling that fight won't ever end !-- I like my e-cig and my body my decision !-- It wasn't easy to make the switch took me several tries !-- U slip up don't give up !--

Hackerman in 4 days it will be the 2 month mark for you. I think that it gets easier every day

I hope U right Zem !-- Just in case though !--food grade vegetable glycerin-- U can get it at health food store locally or online !-- Here's a place to start and if U get weak use some this instead of sparking one Hack !-- Take a pack of your old brand cig and shred the cigs into about a cup and a half of distilled water !-- boil 10-15 minutes then filter several times -- reduce in a small pot to only a few tablespoons remain !-- Put that extract in a tall thin container and allow to cool and settle -- Use a syringe and pull up the top layer above the sediment !-- This is now your nicotine extract !-- Add a cc or so to 30 mils of VG !-- Takes about 2 cc. for me !-- pop it into the microwave for 15 seconds or so to heat it up !-- mix well then allow to cool !-- There be your VG base nicotine e-cig juice !-- It will not be as strong as cigs but U adapt easy !
E-cig juice companies charge about a dollar a cc !-- U just made $30 worth !

I was a hash smoker back in the day. It was pretty much impossible to quit cigarettes if you were smoking spliffs (pot was crap)
I often quit back then but my spliffs became more and more tobacco and less and less hash and I was buzzed way too often.
I was finally able to quit when you guys got pot right. Just smoked grass instead.
I still have a coffee and a cig.... Vape to start my day
or a vape after a meal...
Terrible addition, just accept it some cravings will always be there, just further and further apart and shorter and shorter duration
good luck!

Keef this is a nice recipe. Try some good rolling tobacco with it.

sopappy I was a hash smoker too back when I used to buy and I think this is one reason why I so much prefer a joint's feeling with some tobacco added. I have to say that switching for rolling tobacco was very good to me. First of all within finishing a pack of grade A tobacco it became disgusting trying to smoke a packed fag. Then it becomes much harder to smoke the same amount because the tobacco is much more potent and then you need to roll it. I kept that up for years, with less and less smoking as time goes and I came to the point where I don't roll any more tobacco cigarettes and only using a little bit in my joints and this has been on for many months

Keef this is a nice recipe. Try some good rolling tobacco with it.

sopappy I was a hash smoker too back when I used to buy and I think this is one reason why I so much prefer a joint's feeling with some tobacco added. I have to say that switching for rolling tobacco was very good to me. First of all within finishing a pack of grade A tobacco it became disgusting trying to smoke a packed fag. Then it becomes much harder to smoke the same amount because the tobacco is much more potent and then you need to roll it. I kept that up for years, with less and less smoking as time goes and I came to the point where I don't roll any more tobacco cigarettes and only using a little bit in my joints and this has been on for many months

I was an off and on cigarette smoker but spliffs every day 4:20 onward
I remember always being pleasantly surprised when I 'remembered' i was a smoker and could have a cigarette when high. Some say it boosts the high 25%

I think nicotine and THC are complimentary chemicals somehow !-- I didn't understand that nicotine boosted THC I just knew I liked a cig after some weed !-- Like pappy said mornings and after a meal the body be wanting some nicotine !-- I knew smoking was bad for U and if I wasn't gonna give up nicotine I had to find another delivery system !-- I carry my vape pen on a lanyard around my neck like a necklace !-- Probably more like a security blanket than anything else !-- One day maybe I mix some hash oil and nicotine extract just to know ?-- Getting my nicotine from a vape pen has really improved my lungs --I didn't think anything was wrong with them --I just breathe easier now days !

Actually, there appears to be more truth to that than you know.

I have been reading studies on cannabis smoke. And, it seems to have the ability to encapsulate the carcinogen that's in smoke (all smoke, tobacco and pot) in it's pre-curser form and stop it from being activated.

This is why pot smoking does not affect COPD in many people.

I got diag with copd 2 years ago, I have been cig free for a year now,still get the urge to cheat every once in awhile,started hitting evape with prefilled co2 thc cartridges and now the urge for cigs are allmost gone...def feel better

Latest posts

Back