introduce yourself before posting

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
krsone said:
hmm.....i guess introducing urself is the polite way maybe i should've what should ppl say hi im soso whats the purpose other than manners , some of the older members pissy cuz newbie are here? wow would think a forum would want ppl to read and post info (assumming its good advice) What is truely the goal here to share ideas info storys and pics? So I say no one shouldn't have to introduce one's self and to all who really give a dam weather ppl do or don't.... Sorry

Hey krsone, I'm glad you're here man! Hey, you're right man, it's the manners thing pokin it's nasty little head out again man! Old people seem like life depends on those stupid manners man!

Hey man, believe me, no one here is crackin on you for bein here man. You just kick back and join in the fun!

Good luck to you man!

hey all. I dont agree it should be manditory but yeah introducing yourself is a good thing. It took me a while to post an introduction because frankly i didnt see the link untill i read a post from GreenDayGirl. If "Introduce yourself" was at the top i think more ppl would post.

krsone said:
hmm.....i guess introducing urself is the polite way maybe i should've what should ppl say hi im soso whats the purpose other than manners , some of the older members pissy cuz newbie are here?
WHAT? Dude you can either introduce yourself or not it's all up to the person. This thread was a suggestion and was put up when i myself was a newbie. None of the older members are pissy because newbies are over here. Christ dude we were all newbies one time or another.

Ptbo_Stonerz said:
hey all. I dont agree it should be manditory but yeah introducing yourself is a good thing. It took me a while to post an introduction because frankly i didnt see the link untill i read a post from GreenDayGirl. If "Introduce yourself" was at the top i think more ppl would post.

Thats a good point. The introduction section is farther along down the forums page and a lot of newbies will miss it, getting side tracked by all the learning they have to do and all the pretty pictures along the way lol...we've all been there ;)

Edit: Just noticed that MP has moved the introduction section, so now its nice and clear right up top! Thanks MP! :D

Yes, sounded like a good idea :)

btw. i think i will at another category on top, for anouncements and news and there we can add the "introduce me" section too. what do you guys think?

i found the intro page just fine when it was down there...i DID get side-tracked by all the fine looking ladies though.

SmokinStarla said:
i found the intro page just fine when it was down there...i DID get side-tracked by all the fine looking ladies though.
Sounds great to me MP.

So from what I've read so far this must be the silly thread thread, where people are happy all the time and they're coming to take me away, HAHA!

I figger ya'll become aquainted with me as we go along ain't no reason to get excited, harvest ain't for another 2months.

Alot of people don't introduce themselves because they get flammed (yelled at, hated upon) for doing that on other forums. Some people aren't used to loveable, caring pothead forums.

nice to see mods mellow with time; thars hope yet hehehe been reading some of the posts, hell, i would be scared to post intro after reading some of the comments. it takes time fer peeps to get comfortable in any new forum, i did not post fer quite some time. then i got blasted as my way is different then others. i have been called crazy as a loon by some. there are differences of growing, opinions, language barriers, political views ect.... so give us all time; newbies and old timers alike

you should visit the european forums; the brits are the worst when you do things different. IMHO i got kicked right off planet skunk fer having the balls to suggest that 1000w HID and or fluero's are great ways of growing. how did i know that they all use 600w there. oh, and they have 600w blues too. they dont know what a T5 grow tube is. i got flamed and booted

u no whats funny is tis kid s just joking around probably with too much tine on his hands but.................in todays world (which is OBVIOUSLY not perfect) there is alot of unjust $spent on tracking people down who make comments(TERRORISTIC THREATS) ABOUT BEING CRAZY AND OWNING FIRE ARMS. THEN SOMETHING WAS MENTIONED ABOUT drugs. i dont know about u but alot of rights u.s.citzens have(had) are thrown right out the window when these things are mentioned. i would rather lay low and let idiots like this take the heat.............................lefty

i was just ranting about the one member who is always talking about his guns .sorry about gettn off track. and yes why not give everyone and the forum your social security no. and your full name and address b fore u comment.OH!u dont have to go that far oh well happy identity theft.HA!:confused:

astra007 said:
nice to see mods mellow with time; thars hope yet hehehe been reading some of the posts, hell, i would be scared to post intro after reading some of the comments. it takes time fer peeps to get comfortable in any new forum, i did not post fer quite some time. then i got blasted as my way is different then others. i have been called crazy as a loon by some. there are differences of growing, opinions, language barriers, political views ect.... so give us all time; newbies and old timers alike

Hey Astra. If you talking about Mmalitia or what ever. Go search his name and look at his posts. You'll see why everyone was quite ticked off with him. There has been 1 other. His name will remain un-mentioned. There was a lot to those persons than can't be judged by this thread. The mods rarely ban. when they do its for a very ligitamite reasons that the public side of the forum may not know about. ;)

mutt; just my weird humor again my friend, nothing personal. i had to banish a peep at calgary420. my first there after every effort was exhausted. i know it has to be done; hell planet skunk just booted me. sometimes peeps idealology clash; being from different cultures and nationalities. this forum ROCKS; with 3 great mods and you.

I Was Talking About Mmilita.im Lefty

heyo lefty, im astra. i as talkin about me - stoney bud almost kicked my fat butt outta here before i realized we were talkin 2 different sites. we seem to have a wide difference of opinions but i respect that. it aint easy being a mod - i know. and i just gave hick an explanation about a post of mine. 3.5 good mods here hehehe even if 1 says he's retired.

1 of my nics is innapoopiam because thats where i usually am. im blunt and speak the truth as i see it, from my experiences in life. some people cant handle that, if ya dont agree with me - debate it, slap me around abit - i can take it. this forum needs a rant room - no holds barred.

everybody talk to me - i will not bite........... i promise hehehe

thats cool man i was a little confused . too much smoke and other good things life has to offer, bro.

Latest posts

Back