Howdy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlienBait

Enjoying the Hooka
Reaction score
Howdy Folks!

I've been looking around here for the last few days and thought it was time to come out and say "Hello!"

I've been growing for less than a year and trying to learn as much as possible. I started as a soil grower, but decided that was too hard and went to hydro, which has been working out a lot better for me.

I see quite a few familiar faces (avitars) around, so this should be a lot of fun!

Here are a couple of pics from a girl I am quite proud of... right before I chopped her into little pieces.

Harvest2.jpg

Harvest3.jpg

Harvest4.jpg

Right on Alien bait. Good to see another familiar face lol.

Nice to see ya here AlienBait! Really cool site with lots of nice ppl and grow info. :D

peace~squirt:bong1:

Hey AB.

Good to see you here. :)

Tthat's some fine looking buddage there. :joint:

This IS a pretty cool site, no? :cool:

hey bro welcome to MP.love the budz.:smoke1: :joint: :bong: :bolt:

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Nice pics mang. ;)

Thank you for the kind welcomes!

The Star and Lil Squirt: Different names, but still the same pleasant folks.

JD: Good to see you again! Yes, this is a pretty cool site!

Sticky_Budz: Thanks for the welcome! We'll get that fish stuff figured out! LOL!

Hick and TBG: Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys! I've noticed that the mods are really on top of things! Always makes for an enjoyable experience.

Latest posts

Back