is this possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isthatjohnstamos

Reaction score
so im doing a 12/12 grow now and i have 8 plants. I grew them from bagseed and not there is a clear difference between the devopment stages. On a few all the trichs are cloudy and starting to brown a little, and on others there all still clear. These all came from the same bag and i was wondering if it is possible that the difference in growth is that some of them are sativa and some are indica. The leaves on them also look different as in the pics

DSC02130.JPG

DSC02131.JPG

Hey there isthatjohnstamos,

The plant on the right is looking very indica. The one on the left is also indica with sativa in it. That's the fun part with bag seed. You never know what you will end up with. Sounds like a lot of interesting fun to me.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

KK is right, you have no idea if the genes are stable. Plants look nice though.

Nice username BTW LOL.

They look good so far. Bagseed is always fun, I think. Keep us posted on them. Take care and be safe.

I have fun with it, it's like the lottery. I feel the same way about f2s, sometimes you hit the jackpot and get a really nice plant to use for breeding or cloning. If you do then you get to give it a cool name too LOL. Call it JohnStamosishigh, I'd smoke that LOL.

ok cool as long i wasnt doing anything wrong. i had a really nice seed from a headies bag i grew three generations of it during this year but im moving in a little so i had to stop cloning, and im going to order some good seeds for next year.

one other quick question are sativa plants generally taller because the one that look this way are at least 4 inches taller

Generally yes, and a bit more leggy (nodes aren't as tight), don't feel bad I have 3 NYCD going and one of them seems to be sativa dominant and the other 2 look like indica plants. The sativa is an absolutely beautiful plant IMO. I wouldn't worry and you said you made seeds with this a couple of times? If so you are bringing out the gene pool, and there is nothing wrong with that, and if you get a real winner clone it and keep crossing it back on itself and eventually it will stablize. It's a bit more complicated but it sounds like you know that already. Have fun with it and good luck.

Is a Sativa taller than an Indica ?,
Well the tallest I have personally ever seen was probably around eight foot tall, and that was down in Georgia, USA.
Yes Sativa's are Tall, long, lanky, and generally thin, with long slender leaves, and what I would call sorta wispy as compared to the Indica's which are known for being wide leafed, short, full bodied, dense.
Indica Plant.jpgSativa Plant.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Indica Plant.jpg

Sativa Plant.jpg

Latest posts

Back