Search for Gold continues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faderharley

Harley Biker and Grower
Reaction score
I really did not want to re-write my grow journal so I thought a brief summary would do...

Grow Area: Lower level closet. Size is 3 1/2 feet by 4-1/2 feet by 9 feet. Roughly 12 sqft . Louver door, painted walls flat white

Grow System:
Aeroponic-Hydroponic diy grow system. By using deep tote boxes, 1 as a solution/rez box, 1 as a grow boxes, aquarium air pump, submerged water pump, (4) 12" air stones, aquarium heater, 24 hour timer for solution pump, programmable timer for CFLs, (2) 8 inch fans providing fresh air, (2) thermal gauges.

Operation: The " solution pump" sends oxygenated nutes to the micro sprayers located inside of the growbox. The oxygenated nutes are sprayed onto the plants suspended roots, then the solution drains back to rez. box.

Grow Nutrients: General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Flora Bloom and Flora Micro,Calmag+, and Distilled Water only, drained and replenished every 7 days

CFL Grow Lights:
(Six) 85watt, 6500k, 4200 lumen for vegetation
(Six) 42 watt, 6500k, 3860 lumen for vegetation

(Five) 105 watt, 2700k, 5000 lumen for flowering
(Four) 65 watt, 2700k, 4800 lumen for flowering
(Four) 55 watt, 3000k, 3860 lumen for flowering
(Ten) 23 watt, both 6500k and 2700k to provide mixed spectrums
15 clamp on light fixtures

Light Schedules:
Seedling-Vegetation: 24hrs/day, all 6500k range
Flowering/Ripening: 12/12 for 2 weeks, 14/10 until harvest
Note: 48 hours of no lights before harvest

Strains:
Landrace Columbian Gold, feminized
Blue Widow, feminized

This is at 109 days into the grow, 59 days into flowering. Trichomes today were 60-70% Cloudy w/alittle amber. Start rinsing the roots tommorrow. Currently burning 1290watts, 79,000+ lumen

Both the Landrace CG and BW are so top heavey I have 3-4 BW just laying down, can't reach them and already have tied up a dozen colas in the growroom...

man i'm glad your back fader ! i missed the g j ,
them are definitely gold ! great buds

gold for sure. glad to see whats going on.

I lost everything so I have to start over. Probly will take a couple pics today.
Peace
Heal

heal4real said:
gold for sure. glad to see whats going on.

I lost everything so I have to start over. Probly will take a couple pics today.
Peace
Heal
Thanks for stopping by. What do you mean you lost everything, had to start over, you mean your journal or your grow? Hope's it's not your grow

bho_expertz said:
man they really look goldie :p Awesome.

Thanks bho, it's good to be back among freinds. Checked the trics today, alittle more amber. I've been rinsing the roots for 24 hours so far. I'm sure the one dominet Gold is ready, the other two a few more days. The Blue Widow is pretty much done as well.

They all continue to fatten/ripen, I just wonder if I might be cutting to soon. I have read and been told, " if you think the plants are readt, give them 1 last week, so perhaps I'll do that. Once again it really depends on the trics or at least how I see the trics. I have my wife double check cuz I'm slightly color blind.

Day 110 of the grow, day 60 of flowering

View attachment PB220002.JPG

View attachment PB220004.JPG

View attachment PB220007.JPG

View attachment PB220013.JPG

View attachment PB220016.JPG

View attachment PB220020.JPG

budculese said:
man i'm glad your back fader ! i missed the g j ,
them are definitely gold ! great buds

Thanks budculese, yeah I had a nice gj going there. There is good people here. I'm also a member of other forums, but prefer this as home...take care my friend

what up fader glad you found your way back,cg lookin good,lost all my mess also but we are back with a vengence:cool:lookin sticky and dank over there

meetmrfist2 said:
what up fader glad you found your way back,cg lookin good,lost all my mess also but we are back with a vengence:cool:lookin sticky and dank over there

Hey meetmrfist2, good to hear from ya. Yeah the CG and BW are showing signs of amber so I put them into a rinse mode for the next few days. Need to keep checking those trics...won't be long now

Do you know if they will continue to fatten, cuz they sure do appear so. Photo of #2 CG tied or anchored so it won't fall over

View attachment PB220008.JPG

Hey Fader, I'm back. Their looking good man. How much longer they got? Their looking amazing. PEACE!!

powerplanter said:
Hey Fader, I'm back. Their looking good man. How much longer they got? Their looking amazing. PEACE!!

Hey powerplanter, good of you to return..I'm rinsing the roots as we speak, I guess I'll do the cut this weekend. Right now they are at 50%-60% cloudy w/alittle amber showing..

Some of Blue Widow and Gold colas are so heavy they have fallen over. was able to tie-up about half of them, the rest all can do is locate a CFL over them. Should be ok tho,

View attachment PB230009.JPG

View attachment PB230013.JPG

View attachment PB230016.JPG

View attachment PB230002.JPG

I wish i could be tiny and crawl up and sit on one of those heavy laden leaves. I can smell it from here. Nice big cola...looking good for being so far in.
Glad your back brother.

Thanks rosebud and slowmo77. This grow has been trouble free so far. I hope I'll be able to re-veg and make mommas out them. I might try to start a new strain or 2 and put into the mix w/my clones. I have some regular Bubbledelicious seeds and a few feminized Red Dragon seeds I tried back on the start of the grow. I guess I worry about that in a few days..

FaderHarley it was just my journal. I am sorry for the misleading statement. my girls are coming along nicely

heal4real said:
FaderHarley it was just my journal. I am sorry for the misleading statement. my girls are coming along nicely

No problem, if I remember correctly, you had lost your previous grow tho, right? Btw I'm sitting in the middle of a winter storm, hope I don't lose power. Even businesses are shutting down...

Trichomes are showing more amber today. Still rinsing the roots. Depending on what happens w/trics tomorrow, most likely top-off the rez box and go dark for 48 hours...man I finally got there. Photos of the smaller bud is what I call my under-bud, I'll cut a week to 10 days after the main harvest. The other photos are some of my main colas from LCG and BW

View attachment PB240014.JPG

View attachment PB240015.JPG

View attachment PB240017.JPG

View attachment PB240018.JPG

View attachment PB240016.JPG

Latest posts

Back