NV's organic soil mix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
moaky said:
Man I love this mix almost no work not that I don't love being camped out in my forest. Next season when I give myself more time I'll be doing it. Although I said that 3 years ago when SC had his supersoil. What about adding some beni nematodes and some wigglers to process the life and nutes. Im guessing the mix doesn't need any help. the bio you add special to you cause the amount or the types of beni's in it great recipe NV

IMHO.....the mix is far superior in many ways to SC SS...i ran SCSS a few runs....

this mix almost cant be called a super soil......its better than a super soil! LOL!

give it a try! youll love it...i wish i hadnt waited so long!!:D

TSBS, there are roughly 5 gallons in 4 lbs of rice hulls. OR 1 CF for 4 lbs.

drfting07 said:

There are 7.48 gallons in a cubic foot, so 5 gallons is 2/3 of a cubic foot. It will take 7-1/2 gallons of rice hulls to equal a cubic foot or approx 6 lbs of rice hulls to make a cubic foot.

drfting07 said:
Its a wonder you can even mix up anything with math like that ! The soil SILL don't work and there are MANY mixes out there that put NV's mix to shame.
I have forgotten more than you know...............

My smoke is better than yours obviously, i was stoned and math was a little off. Now for you, my friend...find another forum. I hate know it all's. Especially ones that bash soil they dont know how to mix properly.

Keep using subcools mix. Im glad it works for you.

mountain man said:
Its a wonder you can even mix up anything with math like that ! The soil SILL don't work and there are MANY mixes out there that put NV's mix to shame.

Whatta' guy!.. maybe rather than just 'bash' away, you could share some of those mix's.....or some of what you've forgotten! :) it's called "contributing" ;)

Thank you hick! This guys is REALLY rubbing me the wrong way. Would someone PLEASE send him packing? He is the ONLY negative member here, and he bashes everyone he runs into. Im done! It would be a shame if i had to find somewhere else to share and contribute my knowledge. Over one guy especially.

mountain man said:

I have been nice. This is the last time your gonna hate on me. Lets take a past look at your pics vs mine, sucka. Lol. Your pics take a serious backseat to any of mine. Lets also not forget I can hit 1.75g per watt running my methods of serious dank products. At a net cost of $6.75 per oz. so before you start spouting any more nonsense. Prove me wrong. When it comes to cannabis production, i dont play around.

I dont know why it didnt work for you. But you talking smack on every post and being negative is getting old. Lets see those camera skills, man. Put up, or shut it.

I have seen pics of both grows. (here and other web sites)

Both MM and nc grow dank, so it seem to me it is just an opinion on who has the best.

So in order to solve the situation of who has the dankest, just send an ounce to the Duck's Nest and I will give an unbiased report after bonging your best buds:D

But there again, nearly everybody thinks they grow the best, so it maybe a bit bias;)

:bong:

Hes not the same MM from cannetics, just in case that was the other site PC. His pics i have seen at least here, are 3rd rate at best, IMO.

you must spread more rep before giving it to drfting07 again

ok i'll light up NC instead

here you go drftng07 :48: ---don't be letting anybody be running you off:D

All this fighting is making me nervous! lol All I know is that I am using NV's SS and I haven't had any issues and they seem to be growing like crazy. Thanks nouvellechef for the soil recipe, some of us really appreciate it!! Also I and many others enjoy your company Drifting, please just ignore that negative bull crap!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to orangesunshine again.

Damn, got me too Orange! Thanks for the kind words!

nouvellechef said:
Hes not the same MM from cannetics, just in case that was the other site PC. His pics i have seen at least here, are 3rd rate at best, IMO.

Does this mean that I am not getting that ounce to try out?:D

Latest posts

Back