King kush auto ghs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetmansticky

Reaction score
Hi just wondering has any one tried this from greenhouse I'm impressed so far .

I have not. I have only grown one auto.. So glad you are enjoying it.

I've fallen in love with autos recently. There's new stuff coming out week in week out the advances are phenomenal . People need to get over the stigma attached to autos.
If there done right there just as good as photos. I know ill get a lot of disagrees with that one but hey. I'm typin this as I puff on my strain hunters skunk auto which I couldn't fault either.

Ya know, i don't have anything against auto's personally. I have seen some really pretty plants lately that are auto. Can you top an auto?

No as far as my research goes they haven't a long enough life cycle I tried and the plant just didnt recover wel at all ( blueberry auto) but I could be wrong .

Rose that purple plant that I took down was an auto. My first and only, and it went well.

Kraven, yours was the one I was thinking of that was so pretty. I can't imagine growing something i couldn't top or train or mess with.. LOL. Did you top your Kraven? I think Sticky is right and they have come along way.

This ones purple too it looks amazing and the aroma would make your eyes water!!

No idea why there upside down but ya get the idea ill put up some more tomorrow of how she's looking now

My biggest problem with autos is the inability to clone them. That alone is enough for me not to grow them. However, like Rosebud, I cannot imagine not being able to train them either.

I understand the no cloning part but it pays to have them in a veg tent that your keeping a mother alive in . Short times make up for the price of seed in my experience .

Nice looking plant Sweetman. For beginning my growing experience, the auto's have been great. No need to worry about 12hrs of darkness. That could be an issue for me. Much easier to go from seed to flower - IMO. Right now I also like that they can fit in a small area. I haven't fim'd or top'd but I am doing some lst on my second grow. So far so good.

Try posting it upside down!

I've tried it's just not happening ! My iPad just auto rotates the pics. I wanna take some fresh ones she's starting to bulk up now . So ill play around with them pics.

Latest posts

Back