Critical super silver haze 4x4 tent grow w scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i liked "holy buffalo balls" better. lol.. very niceity nice!!! shut off flower light. put on a white or a construction light. get much truer, better colors. great closeups and great job on the scrog!!

Thank you gh....will do. Maybe monday.

Pmsl you should invest in a decent camera and also take note of your plants needs as it is blatantly obvious you have od'ed on the nutes and as for solid colas, i would say solid budlets.
Shockingly bad growing skills.
Sarbmu

Im actually all about constructive criticism from people who know what they are talking about. It is a valid way to improve ones skills. But, when an obviously butthurt imbecile just comes along to take revenge swings after being exposed as a fraud? Its easy to ignore any assessment they could possibly have made. Have fun making up a new screen name daftpunk\multifarious. You will keep being exposed because your posts are garbage.

Day 70 of 12/12
Still mostly cloudy and clear on the trichomes. Im starting to see some foxtailing and so far no nanners. Im looking forward to chopping any day now. Im now using a lower ppms at 900 and keeping the ph between 5.9 and 6.1. All in all i could prob harvest any time i want to at this point but im waiting for a little amber.
So...pics

View attachment 20170220_101223.jpg

View attachment 20170220_101031~2.jpg

View attachment 20170220_101055~2.jpg

View attachment 20170220_101049~2.jpg

View attachment 20170220_101101~2.jpg

View attachment 20170220_101114~2.jpg

View attachment 20170220_101119~2.jpg

View attachment 20170220_101145~2.jpg

View attachment 20170220_101159~2.jpg

Oops took them upsidedown. Sorry youll have to turn your devices upside down lol.

Lesso not there but she is looking done imho. I got a pheno that will never throw amber, just cloudy and clears. Had to figure her out over 5-6 turns to find the right day, she was not giving up good clues. Nice gooey too, great work man. ;)

I grew a Thai strain that never got much amber even after 13 weeks in flower. It foxtailed a whole bunch too. Great looking herb, Lesso. Can barely see the buds past all those trichomes.

Hey Lesso, My cssh isn't showing any ambers I'm on day 67. It's mostly cloudy with a bit of clear here and there. I'm gonna start flushing in a few days as she is already starting to yellow. I will most likely chop around day 84. Hopefully i will see some amber very soon.

Thanks for the kind words guys. If i dont see any ambers by day 77 im gonna chop. I had a purple trainwreck that did the same. Never threw ambers out. Im also on nanner alert. Ime when i have seen foxtails sometimes there have been pollen sacs spouted as well.

They are looking very tasty, how's the smell coming along now?. My one has a bit of foxtail. I put a picture up in my last post on my journal. I will be sure to keep am eye out, I didn't know foxtail can be a sign of nanners. I thought it was somewhat of a sativa characteristic of the temp gets a bit higher towards the end of the cycle.

Smell is 10 out of 10. I hope it keeps the fruitiness through the cure. Foxtailing isnt necessarily a sign of pollen sacs. I was saying that when the plant starts foxtailing is when i have seen the nanners pop up. One does not make the other happen.

The smell is very complex. It's sugary sweet yet kind of earthy incense and lemon/mango fruity all at the same time. I really like it. I really liked the taste of bubble bomb and i can't wait to try some cssh after a good cure, from the smell I think this one will be very close if not better.

I sampled a lower bud that i quick dried.....awesome.

Yes sir if it is not pollinated and getting within about 2 weeks of death it will self, it's a recessive gene in cannabis and will get activated. Thats why you try to get it at the peak of ripeness. Sadly some of the poly-hybrids don't show sign well and it may take a few grows to get them figured out. Good luck lesso and green mojo....don't let a nanner catch ya :aok:

Wow lesso thats one hell of a grow . Very nice ladies I want to see more from u sir

Yes sir if it is not pollinated and getting within about 2 weeks of death it will self, it's a recessive gene in cannabis and will get activated. Thats why you try to get it at the peak of ripeness. Sadly some of the poly-hybrids don't show sign well and it may take a few grows to get them figured out. Good luck lesso and green mojo....don't let a nanner catch ya :aok:

Do You think im there on this grow? I have to chop tomorrow or next week.

Latest posts

Back