Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. Went to Hempcon. NCH said to say hi. I asked him if he had access to any cbd strains. He said he had something special. I will find out tomorrow.

Thank You all ..We will celebrate their lives, they were both 93 years old and married for 70 yrs...:48:

Your folks love story is pretty amazing Cane, you come from good stock as my dad used to say. 70 year marriage is hard to imagine these days. I am glad you have a new grandson to see. the ying and yang. Cane, you have missed so much smoke, the whole state is covered. Fires from BC.

Cool about cbd's umbra.. Good morning WH, how is your morning?

Bud goes for his hopefully last xray in the morning then i hope he is released to pt...

I am off to do plant stuff while it is cool.

keef, don't get the noids. i think it was just a full tired thread. To fat to load.

Im good Mam. Going to mow my yard fore it gets to hot.
Rose,,i wonder why i can get to the old OFC with Tapatalk? I can even write a post,,,of course it wont work cause the thread is closed,,,but it tells me it is still workable. All i had to do was use post finder and click on 44041 and it takes me to the last page. Ive seen Threads much much larger on forums then Keefs.

Morning folks. Been working with plants and taking clones. Putting another box in veg. Full steam ahead. :48:

Cane Sorry about your parents. Sound like a wonderful happy life they had.

I say let's not mess with it. The old thread will always be here.

Thats okay with me,,just trying to help. To bad your Admin doesnt understand his server and how it works.

We'll see how I feel about it tommorrow but tonight I think I might be done here !-- They took my thread and I'm not very happy abut it !

You upset cause a thread was closed? Atleast you can still read it. some remember when the entire site crashed and some of us lost valuable info that we will never get back or see. so just be Happy they started another thread for you. or is that what piss ya off? someone else started it. Besides these threads dont share the cultivation of MJ. just a bunch of chitchat filling up server space. just my opinion

Good morning ofc2, anybody else missing Kraven? I can't seem to find any of his posts or threads or pics.... Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places...

Still seeing something kinda weird here. When you select the last page of a thread and go there, the forum is showing several pages beyond that but not letting you go to them.

kraven has deleted some of his stuff. he does that once in a while.

It looks almost as if he has deleted himself entirely...

Ive seen that several times on the OFC. It would show one page more then what there was. We need to make sure the admin knows that the file htaccess i mentioned above can get damaged and we can loose the whole forum. Thats a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back