spider mite treatment in flower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says it's a positive electrical charge and not to place on the ground. Maybe it's more ions than chemical poisons.

What does that mean? should I have died putting them on the ground to spray?

hey umbra, do you use or have you used power wash after the mighty wash? i bought a container of it when i bought the mighty wash. it recommends using it 1-3 days after the mighty wash. probably will give it a go tomorrow since i sprayed the girls again this morning...

yes oldfogey I have used the power wash. I wait until my 3rd spraying of mighty wash. Mighty wash leaves a residue on the plant leaves and the power wash cleans it. I wait until I am sure I have got the bugs and the eggs under control first.

What does that mean? should I have died putting them on the ground to spray?
No nothing like that. I think it is more about long term storage of the container. The product is based on ionized, positive charged water, so a constant contact with earth ground will bleed the positive charge to ground and make the product ineffective.

No nothing like that. I think it is more about long term storage of the container. The product is based on ionized, positive charged water, so a constant contact with earth ground will bleed the positive charge to ground and make the product ineffective.

well stated :aok:

Thanks for the info, umbra. I think I am going to give that a go maybe Wednesday since I am heading out of town tomorrow. I think my purple plant will be harvestable late next week. Giving it a good washing is prolly a good thing.

Latest posts

Back