Northern lights grow. Sensi seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny5968

Reaction score
I ordered 3 seeds and this is the first round of clones. I call them 1 2 & 3. I buded out the the seed plant's. 1 seemed to be the most dence and the best tasting but 2 has a better buzz to it and 3 just seems to be ok. For me it seems the second time through always seems better then the first run..I got 6 in bud now (Two of each). This is the end of week one.. I'm growing in a 5x8x8 tent. 2 1000 watt air cooled hps. In promix soil and foxfarm nutes. I'm goin to post pics once a week

View attachment 2015-08-10 17.52.29.jpg

View attachment 2015-08-10 17.52.06.jpg

View attachment 2015-08-10 17.51.40.jpg

View attachment 2015-08-10 17.51.16.jpg

View attachment 2015-08-10 17.50.52.jpg

View attachment 2015-08-10 17.50.23.jpg

View attachment 2015-08-10 17.49.56.jpg

Didn't make it before the lights came on tonight to take some pics... will post on Tuesday.. The girls are doin goood after week 4... I'm just glad they stopped getting tall. They are all over 5 foot tall now and starting to fill out ...My lights are up all the way now

A buddy of mine gave me a clone labelled Northern Lights #5 and also Sensi Seeds "Northern Lights" seeds.

I don't know the origin of the clone, but it's growing out much different than the SS NL....and in my opinion not as well as the Sensi Seed version.

It looks like you're about 3-4 weeks ahead of me and I like what I see as mine is very similar looking to your's.

Nice looking plants my friend.

Thanks Roach! I do belive #5 in crossed with haze. Probably why it looks so different

I have a question. It seems the #1s are ready to harvest but it's only been a full 6 weeks and the others look to be still a couple weeks out. I scoped them and the #1st are 60/40 amber . I've never had anything mature that fast. Any thoughts?

If the leaves are looking "used up" (yellowing etc) and the trichs are amber, with loads of hairs starting to red/brown off, then... it looks like she's finished. And I'd say that's a keeper pheno!!

Good stuff :aok: Pull her and keep on flowering the rest.

Hey Jonny, I just got caught up on your journal. I can hardly believe the growth you had in your third week of flower! WOW..

Nice plants, beautiful. enjoy!

It definitely looks like it would be ready anytime.. but only being at week 6 it REALLLLLLY makes me curious what 8-9 weeks would do with this. Personally, if I had plenty still to smoke, I would let this ride longer! The plant still has some green to pillage from lol :D

It definitely looks like it would be ready anytime.. but only being at week 6 it REALLLLLLY makes me curious what 8-9 weeks would do with this. Personally, if I had plenty still to smoke, I would let this ride longer! The plant still has some green to pillage from lol :D

Thanks for your input.. I'm goin to let them ride for a bit. .

Great to hear! Can't wait to see what they do in another week or so.. this will be interesting :)

Latest posts

Back