Dank's updates of current projects.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah I see what the problem is..
You should consider getting infranview, so you can save the pic at a smaller px size.

Mine is a big pic, but I made it to be 86k x 86k

If you don't want to get the program you can more than likely post it into the forum and it should resize it for you. Re download the new version and put it as your avatar.

Ah I see what the problem is..
You should consider getting infranview, so you can save the pic at a smaller px size.

Mine is a big pic, but I made it to be 86k x 86k

They were all 100x100 for Roy already. It acts like it uploads then shows a broken pic link icon.

Let me try and change my Avatar and make sure it is working.

Hey bro. thanks 4 that link. I have been using "paint" to do any of my photo editing, although I have been searching for another program to add effects if wanted.. I have been meaning to get the photoshop. However Im not paying that price their asking for it. lol
I believe you have to have your pic sized to 100x100 or very close to that. I believe mine is 120x120 and it loaded for me. I use this to resize and edit all my pics>>>>http://download.cnet.com/IrfanView/

Hey bro. thanks 4 that link. I have been using "paint" to do any of my photo editing, although I have been searching for another program to add effects if wanted.. I have been meaning to get the photoshop. However Im not paying that price their asking for it. lol

I've got it ;) need to get that to you glad you brought it up :)

No problem. I have been using that ifranview for a couple years now. I can download a cracked copy of the latest Paint for free but I don't want it. I like this better.

hahaha way to steal my thunder.. LoL.. just kidding, she probably didn't see where I posted the same thing. :banana:

Yes I did actually lol why I said they were already the right size for Riu ;) used all of them there with no issue :)

Are you trying to use an image on your computer or are you using a link? Not sure the link thing works.

Yes I did actually lol why I said they were already the right size for Riu ;) used all of them there with no issued ;)
haha, I was playing with him cause he recommended the same program.. That is pretty awesome.. I feel we may share some computer lingo.

Maybe not.. Idk. :aok:

Sorry for cocking up your thread DnS. If you need me to clean it up and delete anything let me know. Didn't mean to threadjack.

hahaha way to steal my thunder.. LoL.. just kidding, she probably didn't see where I posted the same thing. :banana:

Lol...yeah I missed that in your post. I just always suggest that program because I use it and like it so much. Best part is it is free.

Latest posts

Back