Dank's updates of current projects.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea that was my bad, I put the wrong on in a sec ago.

Oh I defiantly will bro. Seems like the kitty litter bucket idea of yours would save a hell of allot of space. Thats the ticket I am looking for ;) These DWC that they make a killing off of take up a hell of allot of space. lol * lol. Oh you mean my crazy looking 90's strain? ;)

haha, yea I didn't figure you would.. You should some time though if you like dwc, that square container seems to work real good..

Yea it sure is crazy looking.. I cant wait to see what it does for you.

View attachment 5415.gif

Oh I defiantly will bro. Seems like the kitty litter bucket idea of yours would save a hell of allot of space. Thats the ticket I am looking for ;) These DWC that they make a killing off of take up a hell of allot of space. lol * lol. Oh you mean my crazy looking 90's strain? ;)
It does save quite a bit of space because of the shape.. Gonna have to do a hydro grow again, its easier and produces more.

Ok.. Sheww. I hope everyone had a wonderful " Mother's Day". I had a pretty good 1 I guess. Ate to much. lol Im glad that everyone is here. ;) makes me feel special lol. Anyways here is what I have been up to here recently.

Have a ton of new F2' strains going, and also some F1's. I also have some 2nd generation Green Crack as well. I also just started me an (auto) :)

View attachment PIC_1192.JPG

View attachment PIC_1194.JPG

View attachment PIC_1191.jpg

View attachment PIC_1189.jpg

View attachment PIC_1186.JPG

View attachment PIC_1184.jpg

View attachment PIC_1183.jpg

View attachment PIC_1182.jpg

View attachment PIC_1181.jpg

View attachment PIC_1180.jpg

View attachment PIC_1179.jpg

View attachment PIC_1178.jpg

View attachment PIC_1177.jpg

View attachment PIC_1176.jpg

View attachment PIC_1175.jpg

View attachment PIC_1174.jpg

View attachment PIC_1172.jpg

Ok.. Sheww. I hope everyone had a wonderful " Mother's Day". I had a pretty good 1 I guess. Ate to much. lol Im glad that everyone is here. ;) makes me feel special lol. Anyways here is what I have been up to here recently.

Have a ton of new F2' strains going, and also some F1's. I also have some 2nd generation Green Crack as well. I also just started me an (auto) :)

looking super sweet Dankie ;)

Can't wait to watch them grow!!![emoji57]

Thanks bro. ;) really does mean allot to me knowing others are interested in what I do. :) I have other ladies in bloom now I will be updating this eve :)
Can't wait to watch them grow!!![emoji57]

Latest posts

Back