over fertilized?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kanehduhbuz

Reaction score
girls r lookin over fert. - indoor bible says to h2o @ 1/4 strength - better than flushing with straight h2o. this i have done - girls look worse than before watering. what would best course of action to take now be - flush them with 5 or 10 litres h2o each ( do u need to adjust ph when doing this) or wait till next h2oing ? any suggestion mucho appreciated.:eek:

well if you flushed and they got worse then you are prob underfeeding. With organics overfeeding is almost impossible. How much have you been feeding em ? and How often?

Just think about it for a second though.. If the leaves looked like something was wrong and you assumed oh crap i overfed.... then flushed them with h2o2 and water. and they get worse. Obviously you are moving in the wrong direction then. Feed them either foliarly (spraying the leaves) or at the root level.

If you have problems , it's best to feed foliarly for a few days to get if gixed quickly. As feeding at the roots can take more than a week to see improvement.

ANyways you should check the pH and see what that is also. You can find an electronic soil meter at lowe's for 20$ and it works well.

since only obtaining ph + nutes meters recently, i have been recording the data + ph was 6.6 going in but was 5.6 coming out as waste h2o. the nute meter has 4 different readings + the waste h2o was 4 times higher than what went in. i feed @ 1/2 strength but when you start adding the many items i put in i think i am feeding to hi ( 4 x 1/2 = 2 times to much ). h2oing takes place every 3 4 or 5th day - depends on my work schedule. i will try to obtain a soil meter - whats a lowe's?

Latest posts

Back