Random seeds #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good there Smokybear! I don't no if I missed this part when I was reading through, but do you no if they are bad seed or did your friend order them? Alrigh man take it easy.

These are bag seed I acquired from a very good bag of weed a while back. Should be some real good stuff. I put them into flower on the 20th of March so they should be showing their sex within the next few days. I believe I have 3 females so far. They are still small so I guess they could go either way still. Anyways, I will post another update and pics when I get rid of all the males in the next few days. Thanks all.

Well this is day 4 of flower for these babies and I have 3 confirmed ladies. Only one male has shown itself so far. I had to cull that one. Too bad cause it was such a good looking plant. I may keep it in a different room until the sacs are about to open and cut a branch and save it. I will pollenate one or two buds on one of my ladies for some good seeds for an outdoor grow next year. Here is a couple pics. Take care and be safe everyone.

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

Oh the fun begins!! Nice female ratio so far, you have surely done something right. I have grown a few soil grows in the past, and I also noticed that my best looking, sturdiest, and tallest plants were male in everyone. Man did it piss me off! I've read that males tend to stretch more in veg. Maybe my finding are coincidental, I don't know. But good luck on the grow, and thanks for stopping by mine.
P.S. Beautiful dog!

I think it would be a good idea to do some controlled pollinating smoky, keep the strain arround for awhile. Is your grow all one strain or is it a mix of different bag seed? If they are all the same you could have a foundation for future breeding if you feel that your strain is worthy.

Cant wait to see your girls get phat! peace man.

I found 12 seeds in 4 oz of some good pot I acquired. The smoke was great. Heavy couch-lock high and I love it. I will definitely be keeping this strain around for my outdoor grows. More pics when I finish culling males. Thanks and take care.

Very nice looking plants. I'm right around the same time frame of your plants around the second week. Do you have a fan or anything blowing on them? If not a small $10 fan will do wonders for your stems. Also you said the Mylar was an amazing change what were your walls like before? I'm only asking because I'm thinking of covering my white walls with mylar.

BillfromBio--I have two 9 inch steel fans on them. They stems are like little tree trunks. I culled three males today and I have three that are females. The other 6 I still dont know. I should know in the next two or three days. Thanks. Take care.

Well the final tallies are in! I ended up with 7 females and 5 males. Not too bad I suppose. 7 ladies are more than enough to fill up my little grow space. They are stretching like crazy! I will post some pictures in just a couple minutes. Take care everyone.

Here are a couple pictures of the jungle. They are the best I can do due to the pictures sizes allowed to be posted on here. Take care everyone.:hubba:

Edit: This is day 9 of flower by the way.

9flower.JPG

9flower-1.JPG

9flower2.JPG

Thanks JJ. Can't wait to smoke some of these buds. The bag I got the seeds from was some killer smoke! I almost fell on my #%* after smoking a joint of that stuff! Very encouraging because it will be even better since I grew it myself. Take care.

looking good bro, yea when you smoke this when its ready it'll be better than where it came from because for a start you'll be smoking your own which is always a great fealing!!! :D And you'll know exactly where those ladies have been ;)

Hi everyone. This is day 14 of flower for my 7 ladies and I am stunned at how much they are stretching. I have to move my lights up daily, sometimes twice daily! You can finally start to see buds developing and hairs are poking out everywhere! Well here are a few pics for your viewing enjoyment. Take care and be safe.

14flower.JPG

14-1flower.JPG

14-2flower.JPG

14-3flower.jpg

Latest posts

Back