Random seeds #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smokybear said:
Hi everyone. This is day 14 of flower for my 7 ladies and I am stunned at how much they are stretching. I have to move my lights up daily, sometimes twice daily! You can finally start to see buds developing and hairs are poking out everywhere! Well here are a few pics for your viewing enjoyment. Take care and be safe.
How tall are they? I have a plant that is a few days ahead or behind of yours.
It is my first grow (outside) and it is female (lucked out on the first seed). She is about 20" tall and is starting to bud. white hairs everywhere just like you discribed. Since I am new to this I am curious to see where you are at. I have 3 others that are about a month behind but I just wanted to know if we are on the same pace and maybe harvest at the same time. I have been watching yoiur grow and just wanted to compare. Yours look great by the way.

Mine are 23-24 inches tall at the moment. We will probably be harvesting at about the same time it sounds like. Thanks. Take care.

Kool, I will keep an eye on yours. Since I am new to this I guess I am going to follow your lead. Thank you for your response.

howdy Smokybear, beee-u-tee-FULL! the stretch is crazy man, gotta make room for all those buds. i cant wait to see how this story ends!happy trails

Remember smoky..noNO smoking in the Forest..Nice Job my friend and lucky #7.....Keep it GREEN my Friend

Awesome grow you got here! Definitely plan on checking in on these girls to see how they turn out!

Mal C
:fly:

Here are a few pics of my ladies. Day 18 of 12/12. One of the pots has two plants in it. Last two are a couple bud pics. Enjoy. Take care and be safe.

day18flower-3.JPG

day18flower-4.JPG

day18flower-5.JPG

day18flower-6.JPG

day18flower-7.JPG

day18flower-8.JPG

day18flower-9.JPG

day18flower-10.JPG

Hey... i just wanted to ask you a question as i am a novice grower :), how the hell did u get so many stems from one seed? or is it just many seeds in one pot n thats y? Thnx

My plants got so bushy because I used LST to train them. Search lst on this site and you will see what I did. I tied them down during veg to make the plant short and bushy. Better for indoor growing. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

:clap:
Absolutely Gorgeous!
Awesome plants. I might want to try that technique... So there's instructions here somewhere??? Now, outdoors I used to bend and weight them down sometimes to keep them low to the ground. But your plants are tall AND bushy. Very cool. :eek:

:peace:

Just search LST on the search engine here on MP and you will find LST. Basically, you tie and bend the plant over. It redirects the grow from the top to the branches. I then tie the branches over once or twice. I have also used this method outdoors and it works great. I end up with a huge bush that's wider than it is tall. It sounds like you used the same method. Take care and be safe.

Hi....Big Bear your Baby's look good&fine:aok: ....But Sara:evil: she's looking fine&good:rolleyes: and the body oow:chuck:.... :angrywife: :shocked:

:bolt::lama: Bay bay SkBr see u....By Safe....Bay see u SillySara:D

C&H2 said:
Hi....Big Bear your Baby's look good&fine:aok: ....But Sara:evil: she's looking fine&good:rolleyes: and the body oow:chuck:.... :angrywife: :shocked:

:bolt::lama: Bay bay SkBr see u....By Safe....Bay see u SillySara:D

All the ladies around here are looking mighty fine! Including sara!!:hubba: Take care and be safe!

Can't wait till they start to really bud, I'm sure it's going to be quite spectacular :)

Yummy looking plants there. You must be getting anxious at this point. Keep it up.

No smoking in the forest LOL.

Latest posts

Back