Hi guys Im back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3patas

Reaction score
well guys i am back with my second grow its spring its time to grow dope here is my 24 new babys 4 days after seeds were planting wish me good luck on this grow season:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

tmpphp4YAuVE.jpg

tmpphpMCf1UG.jpg

tmpphpxk6Uko.jpg

tmpphpxrtV04.jpg

tmpphpzLnNZh.jpg

Good to have ya back mang. Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them babies a boost. ;) Good luck on the grow and we'll be following along. :aok:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Good to have ya back mang. Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them babies a boost. ;) Good luck on the grow and we'll be following along. :aok:
thank you my friend for that warm welcome and you know here to help on what ever i can THANKS

heres some pics of today they look good I see theres alot of progres on them even my sond tolme there were bigger then yesterday when he was taking a look at them well heres the pics tell me what you thinkand thanks guys for keeping up with me you guys know alway you need you boys to tell you you doing good or bad and since i consider all of you my boys is your responsibility to tell me wazz up but thanks (MY BOYS)

tmpphp4Fbb9D.jpg

tmpphpb8iVnq.jpg

tmpphpE4felo.jpg

tmpphprPgqAa.jpg

Looking swell. What kind of light and how much are they recieving? Looks like an indoor grow to me.

In about a week I bet you can look back at your first pictures and be able to tell a big noticable difference in their growth. Keep up the good growing!

[URL="http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26602&d=1180749580"]http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26599&d=1180749580[/URL]http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26590&d=1180748733
MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Looking swell. What kind of light and how much are they recieving? Looks like an indoor grow to me.

In about a week I bet you can look back at your first pictures and be able to tell a big noticable difference in their growth. Keep up the good growing!
thanks today they recieve there first shot of superthrive with only plaing water ph around 6.5 and yes the light are cfl on night but at day i take them out side on the screen porch for a bit of the most powerfull light ,sun i did a grow last year all the way with clf heres a link of pics http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=26598&d=1180749580

JuggaloKing69 said:
nevermind look 4 my thread i need Help!!
hey my friend this is a grow jornal not a newbi forum but i will help you you have to go on to growing marijuana forum is on your left hand side on the top of the page right on top user cp and member list then go to the forum you decide to creat the thread and then on your left hand again will have something like post a tread click on that and the you just follow instruction

well today i woke up took them to have a bath of sun on my porch they are looking wonderful today i will post pics today later in the afternoon well guys seeya later

heres todays pics they dont look nothing like the seeds I planted 4 days ago:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

tmpphp7LQ06W.jpg

tmpphpAJTjkf.jpg

tmpphphaEO9L.jpg

tmpphpTp6EpL.jpg

tmpphpyKTQ5g.jpg

told ya i'd be back, looking good 3patas, what is it your growing, or did i miss it somewhere? how was the smoke in your 1st grow? those were some awsome looking plants man. i'm pulling up a seat bro...:)

Welcome back. It's good to have you back again. It looks as if you're off to a good start. The babies look fine so far. Keep us posted on your progress as we will be following along. Take care and be safe.

banjobuzz said:
told ya i'd be back, looking good 3patas, what is it your growing, or did i miss it somewhere? how was the smoke in your 1st grow? those were some awsome looking plants man. i'm pulling up a seat bro...:)
well i my self dont know what i am growing the only thing i know i got stone when i smoke it was one of those high that you fell like you are in wonderland well you know so i dicide to start with those seeds that i was saving from christmas weed and about the 1st grow when wonderful the smoke it was the best i ever smoke, i was i little sad after taking them out of the pot i dont know but you guys might think i am crazy but i think i bonded to those plant i explaine my self look the first thing i did when i woke up it was go to check my babys on my grow box, when my wife start biching i went and talk to my plants ,ect but yea it was the best no chemicals, no seeds, best taste,it really worth the work and time.thanks for folowing my journal later peace

smokybear said:
Welcome back. It's good to have you back again. It looks as if you're off to a good start. The babies look fine so far. Keep us posted on your progress as we will be following along. Take care and be safe.
thanks smokey glad to see you back and thank for looking at my journal THANKS peace.

hi guys this is my babys 5 days after , thank guys for your feedback

HPNX0232.JPG

HPNX0231.JPG

HPNX0230.JPG

HPNX0229.JPG

well guys my dog today trip on my plants and mess everything up heres the pics of today they look sad one of my babys lose a leafe i will keep an eye on them and will post up dates thanks guys for cheking out my journal THANKS

HPNX0245.JPG

HPNX0244.JPG

HPNX0243.JPG

HPNX0242.JPG

HPNX0241.JPG

looking Good my Friend..Wishing you nothing but Females..

4u2smoke said:
looking Good my Friend..Wishing you nothing but Females..
thanks my babys were sad cuzz of the dog triping on them but today they look awsome heres some pics of today i am letting them dry to give the the 2nd shoot of superthriv wish me luck guys and thanks for keeping up with me Thanks and peace out

HPNX0250.JPG

HPNX0249.JPG

HPNX0248.JPG

HPNX0247.JPG

HPNX0246.JPG

Latest posts

Back