Growing For Second Time Indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks! and my plant is on its 8th set of branches and its about a foot tall..should i top the plant yet?

i checked up on my lovelies today and i noticed this glob of green stuff in between my branch and the main stem..idk wut it is..i didnt touch it but it looks wierd...here's a pic? can someone tell me what it is? i hope it isnt like balls or something

plnt4.jpg

It's interesting, I can't really tell what that is but it is not male parts. Hope you figure it out. Good luck!

i just picked up some stuff today from home depot...i got a vigoro 17-17-17 thing. they look like mini pebbles and u just sprinkle them on top of the soil and then water it..they said it lasts 6 months!! should I use it? well i already sprinkled them on. and i just got shultz cloning powder.. i hope its nice for cloning cuz if my plants are female, i'm going to make it my bonzai plant

It sounds like a time-released formula to me. It's not a very good idea using them because then you have little control over the plant's nutrient intake.

dammitt...=// i have a question... is that is there any way to predetermine the sex in any way before the flowering stage?? and

cool plants yuconman, you could take a clone and flower that if you wanna know the sex, or wait.

how long does a branch have to be for me to clone it? and doesnt a cutting make my original plant that i cut it off have less yield?

Yuconmon, the time release stuff would be a good idea for a guerilla grow if you ever decide to undertake that.

For cloning, you should take a branch off that has at least two sets of leaves (I could be mistaken on this). I've taken quite small clones before and they rooted and now they are growing! I'm talking runty clones!

I believe when you take a cutting off your mother plant, the plant then directs its energy it would have spent on your branch onto other areas of the plant. Happy growing!

im trying to act retarted or anything but what is guerilla growing?? like put in short?

guerrilla growing is when people grow outside off their property in some woods or something. they go and check on the plants like once or twice a week or whatever.

does guerilla growing really work? dont many plants die off from animals and pests and stuff like that? how does someone protect their plants if its in the middle of no where??

weekly check in with the pics.. the nodes on my second set of leaves are already bigger than the branchh !! =] and my biggest one is at 13 inches!!
I'm really proud and its only been 4 weeks since they broke soil!:holysheep:

plnt5.jpg

plnt6.jpg

Looking good so far. Keep up the good work. Take care and be safe.

yuconman said:
does guerilla growing really work? dont many plants die off from animals and pests and stuff like that? how does someone protect their plants if its in the middle of no where??
Guerilla growing works when planned and when luck is on their side.
Animals and pests do destroy crops but not always. A fence around your plants keeps deer at bay as well as any other large animals wanting to feast on your prized crop. Fences can be a giveaway unless it's really hard to see. You could probably spray paint your fence in camo colors and maybe add some leaves and twigs to camo it in better.
Bear sprays as well as other repllents can be used. Try pissing around your grow area for extra effect.

Your plants are looking fine! Good work! Nice indicas!

I already started to germinate 20 seeds in a cup for guerilla growing cuz it sounds good. I dont really care about the seeds because they're all bagseed so when they germminate i'll just find a nice area to put them.. okay so my plant is 13-14 inches tall right now and it is on its ninth set of leaves. most of the nodes are already a good inch some even longer...how much would i yield if i started to flower it right now?

another question. lets say i start to flower and a week in i find out the plant is female. if i clone it will it affect the clone because it was already in the flowering stage?

No. You can clone your female plant as soon as you know its female. If you wanted too, you could switch the female plant back into veg and keep it for a mother. The clone will be fine and should be put under at least an 18/6 light schedule. Hope this helps. Take care and be safe.

its day 24...just finished transplanting my lovelies to its last home..:woohoo: its a huge laundry basket but i loaded it with soil and put a couple of holes on the bottom. the basket is clear too so i will be able to see if there are any problems that are under the soil surface and i can check for things like root growth or root rot.=] my big one i believe is showing female. im so excited...but i have a question...if a plant is female, does that mean that the whole plant is female? or do some nodes have female and some nodes have male???? i need to know that because I dont have a magnifying glass and i wanna be able to cut the pollen sacs as soon as they come out

plnt8.jpg

plnt9.jpg

Latest posts

Back