Planted my clones, but wondering if i did something wrong.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canibus447

Reaction score
Hi everybody, heres my situation. I got myself 25 clones of some m39, they grew nice, and looked healthy. So i decided it was time to go plant them outside, but what i did is plant them still in the jiffies ( the picture i uploaded ). I now find that they seem to not be growing as fast as i was told they would/expected. They have been outside for a bout 2 weeks, and their just not big at all.. Would i have been better off of removing them of the jiffies and just planting them or was it completely alright what i did and everything is good? Should i go dig them up and remove the jiffies now, ( i have no idea ). Thanks allot of taking the time to help me, i really appreciate it, im far from a professional grower.

peace

0427080934.jpg

those aren't clones, but no, the 'jiffies' wouldn't hurt them. it's good to keep the plants inside for a bit, until they're big enough (2+weeks vegetation) to put outside to do the best. I'm not familliar with this strain, so I couldn't tell you if it's normal or not. the person could have easily B.S.'ed you, but the only thing you can do is to just keep an eye on them. they might grow slow at first and fast later in the season.
good luck either way. sorry I couldn't help any more.

they look fine dude just keep them protected from extreme sunlight and extreme coldness and they will show ya what their made of soon enuf

pkj

alright thx allot for the info guys,

For one, they are exposed to allot of sunlight because they are on top of a mountain planted in individual big holes. The pic of the jiffies wasnt my pic, mine have some decent leaves, just no height and new leaves creation seemed to have slowed down/stopped.

Either way this helped me, cuz i just wanted to be sure that it was a big no no to plant them still in the jiffies, also wanted to be re-assured that i wasnt gonna only get 1/4 of the average harvest because of it. i was told il get about 4 ounces per plant and that the plant would be done early,

The clones are m39, cuz im smoking the bud right now thats been grown inside from a beautiful mother. Pretty serious bud, no clue how its gonna work out outside. il take pics when they get a little bit of progress

anyways, again thanks allot guys, makes me feel better.

peace

Latest posts

Back