Question about the Nirvana's Seedboutique and breeder Nirvana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatpharmer

Growin A Lifestyle
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm about to add to my ever growing strain bank and was looking for possible cadidates, as I was looking for some Nirvana strains I went to the Nirvana Seedboutoque and was looking at prices(which I might say I really fare) when I decided that maybe bypassing the middle man and going to the breeder(Nirvana web page) might even be cheaper, but to my amazement it was the exact oppisite! The question I have is this how can a secondary source(Seedboutique) be cheaper than the actual source(Nirvana) am I missing something or is that wierd? In every case in life its usually the oppisite to what this is. The only explanations I can come up with is maybe and I say maybe, Nirvana(breeder) sell the less quality seeds to the boutique or maybe the boutique buys such large bulk quantities they can sell very cheap? Any and all insight to this would help my confused and stone litle brain thanks PP:hubba:

i think its because they order in bulk.im lookin at some aurora indica and jock horror seeds right now from the boutique and all of them are nice healthy developed seeds.i dont know though..cant wait to see what kinda responces we you get from this thread. (I pulled up a chair) -peace

think of it like this, if you had went to nirvana's web site first and seen those high prices and then went to seedboutique and seen them at a lower prices would you be happy.

im sure its because they buy in bulk at a great discount so they can be sold cheaper. and because nirvana makes most of his money selling to seed bank then its in his best interest for them to sell cheaper than him. so they sell out and come buy more.

if you buy a 1/4 for. 30 sell it to a friend for 40. you come buy more, but if you sell it for 40 to a friend and i try to sell to that friend cheaper. im losing a cutomer. but which one.. well you buy steady, don't wanna lose that
your friend just wants this one bag.. im gonna go with the guy that buys all the time.. not just the one time small sell.

Interesting opinion slowmo77, thanks for your opinion I figured it was something to do with bulk purchasing, I'm hoping someone in this vast community of well educated MarPassion members might have some inside insight if not opinions are great all of us have one of those, thanks again for the reply PP

I ordered several Nirvana's from Gypsy Nirvana when they had a spring sale. The seeds were all quality, good germ. I had difficulty with NLxShiva and Blue Mystic- I'm germing what's left to see if they do better.
Jock H, Bubblicious, and AK48 are all fast and easy- great looking plants.

Seeds get all the over stock stuff and on the edge seeds that are left over. Nirvana changes out its stock every few months to keep fresh stock and then seeds gets them and sells them off for a less expensive price. Still good beans with great germ rates and plant health but Ive noticed that many that come from seeds will only grow a few here and there regardless of germ rate. My experience with seeds has been fantastic, i get my order with in a few days (about a week) and so far haven't had a strain that didn't give me at least 4 plants. and Ive gotten some of Bubbleicious, Hashberry, and Satori not to mention the freebies ;)

Latest posts

Back