Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know who yall talking about. actress, not on my radar

Yeah Dog,,my Grandfather use to tan hides. Mostly coon.

:bolt:I am not speaking I am not typing I am not saying what i really want to say.. I am trying to act my age... it ain't easy peeps.

Rose,,,be nice,,you are a Moderator. Dont follow these devils. Dont go to the dark side. Lol

Dog,,,i use to hunt alot whe i was younger. All i ever used to kill deer,rabbit, squerrell, or even birds was a 22 Long Rifle. One small hole,,lots of meat. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rose,,,be nice,,you are a Moderator. Dont follow these devils. Dont go to the dark side. Lol

maybe Meryl Streep will come on at half time tonight and tell everybody who they should be pulling for and give us a lecture on hunting squirrels....... I'm sure everybody wants her thoughts on squirrel hunting........ y'all reckon she's ever been the tree shaker on a squirrel hunt in her life?

Giggy, is that a real thing? those seeds? I have had all boys and all girls. only once on each. Which was a good thing when i wanted to breed Medicine woman... Seems if that seed was a real deal we would have heard about it a hundred years ago or at least in the 60s.
rose i say it is false, it we could tell by looking at the beans we would all have a jar full of male beans. on another note a buddy over in jawga says it works, but i have never tried it.

I'm back had to go check on the Congressional hearings !-- What were we talking about ? -- I know we wasn't talking about the same stuff they were ! -- Questions !--Questions !- Questions ! -- Things some would rather not even talk about !-- I need to find my pipe ! --That's a screwdriver not a pipe -- Maybe my pipe is in the tool box ?

Hey,,shes an expert in everything, ,just ask the producers and directors. :smoke1:

rose i say it is false, it we could tell by looking at the beans we would all have a jar full of male beans. on another note a buddy over in jawga says it works, but i have never tried it.

it sure would be nice if it were true......... but I think not........ only people from Georgia can say Jawga the way it should be said.......... and besides wouldn't all fem seeds look like the female ones....... quick y'all check your seeds........ bet Meryl knows.

I figure if I need to know something the truth will come in a tweet ! --Impeccable source !-- Trust me !-- What was that word I was looking for ?-- means the opposite of legitimate ?

What up Umbra ? -- I can do better !-- Just busy working this pipe !-- U know how it is U be trying to make a point then U take a couple tokes and forget what U was even talking about ? -- I got other one word zingers but I'm being nice !-- Probably cause I'm so high !-- I'm sure I got other words like that but dam what was I saying ?

I figure if I need to know something the truth will come in a tweet ! --Impeccable source !-- Trust me !-- What was that word I was looking for ?-- means the opposite of legitimate ?

Actress?

Say Dog,,do you hunt alot?
not much now that i have a couple felonies beside my name. Truthfully, it is against Georgia law for me to have this air rifle. I doubt i will have any issues though. I used to hunt dove a lot, and quail when i could, though the quail was what old timers call domesticated quail.. farm raised and released for you to hunt, they lose the natural instincts of a wild born bird. I will be squirrel hunting for now, limited to using a .22 air rifle.
I was going to use a black-powder to hunt deer until i found out the GA. law was different than the FED. law for muzzle-loaders with a felony. Never say never, but i really don't wanna use a bow, not interested.

ya'll going to make me look this cat up. must be a doozie, i don't watch many movies, no satellite, no cable, heck i don't even own a pair of rabbit ears. i listen to a few radio stations for news. i got out of the loop years ago and never looked back. i find myself falling more and more off the mainstream grid as years go by. peeps waste their whole lives running a treadmill to buy things they don't even need, things that add clutter and no real sustenance.
WHEW..... i am done, didn't even k now that little lecture was coming. haha

Well that's different !-- I thought Umbra was talking to me !-- How come when people who see conspiracy in everything are confronted with one they deny it ? -- World is full of wonders !-- I don't want to argue this never gets us anywhere !-- So I'll talk about weed and other stuff -- Ain't nothing gonna I can do to change anything !-- but I won't be bullied ! --I mean U can try !-- but it won't turn out well !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back