Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ness, see on this page up on the right hand corner is your "welcome nes" under that it says private messages. Click on that. Then a screen will come up and have a place for you to put Keef's name. Keef Then go down to the bigger square and start typing your note. Then hit send.

No WH sorry she was in 7th grade when I started my job she's only 12 years younger then me so when she's working I'll be retired cleaning house and growing with the rest of y'all..Yea keef they'd like all us old guy's gone cuz next guy who takes my job gets 6 dollars less an hour then us it's not about experience anymore its about money

Hi all , back from the o'l hippy's.....sure was good to see him, as always he fogged my brain good....almost had to crawl away from it. He sent me home with two more clones so now I have Blue Meanie #5, thats what almost crippled me this am, and an original P98 Bubba Kush x Double Purple Doja....some of Outlaws old work that he has kept around...yes, that smokes really well too..... him and those dime sized joints, will cripple two peeps..... Well that's all for my adventures, hope everyone has an epic Saturday. Here's a pic of the clones and for Keef, i took 7 cuts this am and dropped them in the octocloner.

Trying some Black Dalia -x-Lemon Blueberry Haze Hopper !--It's nice !--Hints of blueberry lemonade--There is a problem with this variety that I 'm not happy about !--It didn't come with seed !--It would grow me so.e of this !---Hey Nes --So far Green Santa has made it safely every time ! What was I doing ? -- What's in this pipe again ?

Keef, I think I did it, will you let me know. i like more Indica, Time for another bowl

Kraven looks like a nice visit to see your buddy:) Tell me about that cloner...You liken It?? Seem well made? thinking of buying one...How is the transfer to soil?

Rose still undecided witch way to go Root Riot ? Vs Cloner? Pros...Cons....

Yep !--Nes it got thru and sent U an answer did U get it ? -- Indica ? -- We got that !-- Cane !--What up ?--Let me know what happened about that --U know !-- Was that the mailman ?-- He better get off my seed ! --Rose Thanks !--For showing some of us old farts how to use the site !-- This computer stuff is not second nature to some of us ! Tell U what though --I can type my a-s-s off with my thumbs !--D.D. say every time I post I write a book !--So I told her --Then don't read it !

Nes, leave the door to the bathroom open when the lights are on. It'll help get rid of some of the heat and add CO2 at the same time. There's more CO2 in the house than outside simply because you're in there breathing. I grow in a sealed room, so I pipe mine in with a tank, regulator, timer, and ppm regulator.

46 wet degrees here. Storm's supposed to be on the way. I got weed. Let 'er come.

Hey Keef It 's back and headed your way today...:) Headed out now... gotta run & get some food....Hippie what Ya want.:)

Yo Cane for transfer to soil a cloner like Kraven got is better than my plastic baskets and foam collars !-- Kraven's got just the foam collars--The roots become all tangled up in my baskets making them hard to remove !-- Put a timer on it 15 on/15 off and forget about it !--Fresh cuts don't even need much light !--Week or so later and they pop roots !-- How long U wait after that Kraven before U transfer to dirt ?

Nes I got a doggie fence at the door to my bathroom grow and open the door every morning so fresh air moves easy and close it at night !--Got fans running all the time too!--They get plenty CO2 for now !

Never trust a dog around weed !--They like it much as U do !--I'll Be waiting Cane ! --Sorry about that Cuz !--

How in the heck do you post a pick from your phone not real good at that stuff

Download the pic from your phone to the device you are using to access the internet. Once that's done, upload it from that location ,,,,using the manage attachment button below.
You will need a USB cord from phone to computer or you could attach the pic and email it to yourself. Just remember that pics from your phone can be GPS and time stamped.

U da man Hippie !--U can do it !---Every time U be drinking them empty beer calories remember --Gruel with moose turds !--Ya'll some strange people up there !!-I'd have to pass on the moose turds !--

Let me tell ya'll some stuff I learned from my free states brothers and sisters !--Umbra had someone takes his work and call it thier own !--I know Hippie shares some seed and or clones with the locals for a donation !--Texas gonna be free one day --How can I prepare to deal with problems like this when the time comes ? ---
I don't like the idea of passing out fertile seed !--Before long someone done started breeding your work and call it thier own !--Same thing on seed and clones !--
My answer has to do with them (n)s !--I will be breeding a tetra (4n) to all my girls !--The seed will all be sterile triploids (3n) or what they call terminator seed !--They should assure that a customer has to buy new seed for each season !--Learnt this straight from big pharm !--Anyway I hope next fall maybe some of U will run some for me and tell me what U think !

Umbra --That riddle about some triploids may be fertile from the Skunk man !--The ONLY WAY a triploid seed can be fertile is if it is treated and becomes a fertile 6n ! Tricky people !--Where I wanted to go anyway !--Saves a step !-- Anyway -Ya'll save a spot in the fall !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back