Satori and Super Lemon Haze grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Growing gives you so much satisfaction and joy. Even more so when everything is going nice and smooth!

I got it from a friend. He got a couple on eBay a while back. I believe it is a Secret Jardin 5' x 5'......

i used some netting i had laying around from one of my kids soccer nets. they had like 4"x 4" squares and worked very well. i just looked at sports authority and they have 'funnet replacement' netting for like $20. i strung the netting up on some 3/4" pvc tubing i put together. i don't scrog anymore but i use them now for drying my herb...

Took a peek into the cloner tonight and was happy to see that the 4 SLH cuttings that had started routing 4 days ago now had plenty of roots as well as at least one 8-10" so I decided to transplant them. 6" pots medium is 60% Coco 40% Perlite because it works for me....
Forgive the circa 1986 wallpaper in the background......

View attachment 20160223_013321.jpg

Just planted 4 of Roses Nurse Larry along with a feminized Cheese Wreck and feminized The Church.
Coco/Perlite 75/25. I also plan on planting a Granddaddy Purple and Sour Kush.(ran out of pots and solo cups..lol) Depending on how many female Nurse Larry I get a couple may go outside for the summer grow.

View attachment 20160312_184633.jpg

Latest posts

Back