new grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
just started, BLUE DREAM
GORILLA GLUE
INCREDIBLE BULK
PAKISTAN VALLEY
Y-GRIEGA
LSD
BLACK BERRY DREAM
SOUR DIESEL
HEADBAND AKA S.D.
JACK HERER

will add pics as they progress..

Wow, what a lot of great strains! Looking forward to following aliong.

I hope the Blue Dream comes out better for you than it did me. The yield was great and now that it has cured, the flavor is great but the High is mediocre to me.

after thg mentioned JACK HERER, I realized i had (3) fem seeds ssc had sent as freebees. i started those as well. forgot to put on list. update list now.. Yea pup, a friend had pushed and pushed till finally i started my biggest group, blue dream. will know them pretty well a few months from now. sorry to hear that..

I hope yours is better. It may just be me with the Blue Dream as several of my friends love the Blue Dream and say it knocks their socks off. I have taken opiates for so many years and then smoked on top of that, it now takes me 3x as much as my buddies to get blasted like them. That's good in one way as I get to enjoy smoking for flavor more, but I end up smoking a lot more bud than I used to.

would love to see how that gorilla turns out ,,,good luck

would love to see how that gorilla turns out ,,,good luck

a little scared on gor. glue. worried about how stable the fem seeds are. also the heavy tric production i read has caused some others indoor mold issues. i have never had indoor mold issues. fingers crossed.. the 12 seeds i dropped from "elev8 ALL STARTED. only 2/3 of ssc have germinated. old???

as long as you have humidity, air flow under control and calcium getting into the plant you will be free from mold issues

as long as you have humidity, air flow under control and calcium getting into the plant you will be free from mold issues

yes, have those. thanks gooch. a little more excited on gg now.

i am gonna post 4 or 5 sets of pics on this grow. 2 in veg. 3 in flower.. i had a couple of late poppers that poked up at least a week after others. They are still fragile.. also i have (6) gals that are similar in that they have leaf curl under. all (6) are very similar. 2 are Lsd, 2 are sour diesel and 2 are headband aka sour diesel, different parents. the other (7) strains are fine. there are 6 plants grouped together with the same issue. see pics... the soil is happy frog on top half and ocean forest on the bottom half. no ammendments, no feed... i ran out of happy frog during the last 2 transplants. used just a little green lite on top. Under t5s and homemade cfl light... any thoughts would be great. THANKS!!

View attachment 031.jpg

View attachment 026.jpg

View attachment 023.jpg

View attachment 035.jpg

View attachment 003-001.jpg

View attachment 1039.jpg

View attachment 1018.jpg

They look like happy plants but you may want to add a little bit of Epsom salt to the water. That crinkly look on them can be an early sign of being a little short on magnesium.

They look like happy plants but you may want to add a little bit of Epsom salt to the water. That crinkly look on them can be an early sign of being a little short on magnesium.

thanks bud, will give it a shot next water. they look a little better but something is still off a bit on these 6...

Im also noticing what may be a little nutrient burn on a couple of them. You may have the mixture off just a bit. A little too hot I think. Hold off on adding the Epsom for another week to see how they do. They may clear it and take off.

Im also noticing what may be a little nutrient burn on a couple of them. You may have the mixture off just a bit. A little too hot I think. Hold off on adding the Epsom for another week to see how they do. They may clear it and take off.

yes pup, i ALWAYS get a little tip burn when a few babies dig thru happy frog and touch ocean forest when little. it goes away quick though and off to races.. thanks

Wow on the bd... very nice for a ten week plant.

On your seedlings, is there a way for you to water without leaving the leaves wet? By keeping the leaves wet with out a huge fan going is inviting powdery mildew or mold.

You got lots going on... greenest of mojo for you.

Wow on the bd... very nice for a ten week plant.

On your seedlings, is there a way for you to water without leaving the leaves wet? By keeping the leaves wet with out a huge fan going is inviting powdery mildew or mold.

You got lots going on... greenest of mojo for you.

yes!! tons going on. never had indoor mold or powdery mildew. will dry off leaves or better yet, not get wet. thanks for heads up rose. oh, have (2) 16 inch oscillating fans in a 96 by 54 inch tent.

that is good the two fans. .. yes, keep those leaves dry and you will miss a lot of heartache. fun stuff right there gh.

Latest posts

Back