Could Jeff Sessions End Legal Marijuana?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I am saying is I take this whole thing very maturely. I flip off KellyAnn everytime I see her, as well as the orange one.. I want to scream and yell and throw things... this is not who I am...lol I am just saying this election on a stress scale of 1-10 is 447.

:yeahthat:

Rose,,,your not posed to flip ppl off. Lol,,,I can just picture that. Thats funny.

WH, some people you just cannot help flipping off...

Gonna be a long 20 years !-- I would say it is gonna be a long 4 years but it'll take 20 just to recover from the damage done ! -I tell myself I am just a crazy person in a sane world but I ain't buying it !-- Cause in my crazy world people have more sense than to do this !-- Might as well just burn it down !-- I'm just hiding out and grow some weed !-- I don't want to be a part of the world being built right now !-- This is insane !

I'm not taking it very maturely at all !-- I'm a history buff !-- This has happened before !-- Shut down or otherwise invalidate the media and elections and instead--- implement your own media ( twitter account ?) that U can control !-- Put radical generals in charge !-- Use false news and even foreign powers to take control of a country in a questionable election !-- In other parts of the world they would call it a coup !-- but this is America !-- What do we have to worry about ?

I'm thinking maybe off grid as a Hermit be looking pretty good !
I don't belong in a world like this !

It was a divisive campaign with a disputed election but if we try hard maybe we can get through this Bruised - but - Whole !

Yep,,,i aint going there anymore. Dont need to. Lol

Busted !-- U can't say I didn't try !-- G13 said he was tempted !-- I was just sure Hopper would fall for it !

Good Times !

Gonna build up a big military that'll make lots of jobs !---Maybe he'll do a big infrastructure project like the autobahn ?--Or the Atlantic Wall ?-- America seems to thrive in times of war ! -- I'm sure he could start one !

Not gonna work Little Brother, ,,i aint bitting now,,,or ever again. Dont have to......

Latest posts

Back