day one canna coco grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

1 x 600w at moment hps parabolic reflector 2 6" inline rvks one air in one air out via my massive custom carbon filter.

day one flowering using only canna a + b coco nutrients,

size 6" approx critical mass x 5 all in 10 litre pots with 2" vermiculite in pot bottom for drainage.

watch this space folks.

pkj;)

Looking real good PJ. I will be watching this grow all the way through. Can't wait to see what the final product looks like. :D

What up parking joe? Hey, Im using the coco plan as well, so I dont know if you know this, but if you're really trying to take advantage of the canna plan, you should be also using cannazym and rhizotonic at this point in flowering as well. Rhizotonic for your roots and cannazym to stimulate growth. There should be a timetable card to tell you what nutes to use when and how much. If you dont have one, pm me ,and Ill take a pic of mine and send it to ya.

four days later on and wow

go take some piccies now

brb

pkj

batteries flat but grown 4" in 4 days now standing @ 10"

busy busy busy but must admit 12 days into flower and these are the worst looking plants ive ever grown development wise.

my soil grows outdo this coco big time as in soil if you check my other grows are showing pistils bigtime yet these are only just beginning to show.

maybe itll all happen fast.

heres hoping.

more into flower tomorrow but im going with soil mix to ensure i have lots of spending money for my holidays end august.

lol

pkj

post pics tomorrow

Latest posts

Back