Rosebud and Rick Simpson oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, i was thinking of you today. I got my pot sent off to be tested. I only am testing two strains. But wasn't it you I told you I would share the results with? I think so..

Awesome about getting the hang of it. It takes a few times. Dosing off the garage floor doesn't sound very appealing however. lol

Hey, i was thinking of you today. I got my pot sent off to be tested. I only am testing two strains. But wasn't it you I told you I would share the results with? I think so..

Awesome about getting the hang of it. It takes a few times. Dosing off the garage floor doesn't sound very appealing however. lol

Yes it was me Rosebud. I wish I could get mine tested.

I made my last batch of RSO for the year last night. I have found the longer it is cooked the thicker it gets.
I start with the hot plate on high heat to start the boil. When the mixture is down to 1" deep I turn the heat down to medium. It still boils but not as aggressively. I take it off the heat much sooner than my previous batches. I am able to pour the RSO into a jar "with the help of a spatula".

I will be able to suck this new RSO into a syringe if I heated it up. I got it down pat now.

While the RSO is boiling I stir constantly. I am using Kleenextract.

I am now filling the MBM to within 1/4" of the maximum line with reefer and top off with Kleenextract to the max line.

I wanted to share my limited knowledge.

It looks like my basal cell carcinoma is back Had two gouged off my arms about 2 years ago now I've got one on my face and Id to try the Rick Simpson oil.
Not a lot of info on using it topically but it seams pretty straight froward. I dont have a big gaping hole like in the YouTube videos its more like a pimple.

What I haven't found out is How much cannabis oil do I need for a dose the size of a grain of rice once a day for 30 days ?
What kind of self life does it have? Do you keep it in the Frig?
Thanks

BigO, sorry to hear about your illness. Go to this web site. Click on RSO then click on dosage information. Scroll down to skin cancer and the information you seek is there.

http://phoenixtears.ca/

I do not believe there is a shelf life. Yes you can store in the fridge. Good luck .

Rose I'm trying to make some rso with the MBM. I'm using 151 rum since everclear is not available to me. I filled the MBM to just below the max line with decarbed weed and filled it the rest with rum. Then did 160* for 8 hours. Removed the weed then filled the MBM again with weed and took the tincture and added it to the MBM and added a little more 151 to bring it up to the max line and did 160* for 8 hours. I have done this 5x should I now evaporate the rum off?

WOW, Can't wait for this report... you be careful eating that. Yes, let it evaporate a day or so... or not, however you want to, you can cook it down now or later, would you like me to tell you how i do it?

How much tincture do you have in cups?

The way I make the oil now is on the stove in a double boiler, or outside on a hot plate. I have a thermometer in it to make sure it stays at 173 degrees as that is the temp that alcohol burns off. It takes me about an hour to cook it off when i only do an ounce... When it gets down to about a cup I put it in a stainless steel 1.5 measuring cup.. then i cook all the booze off still at the 173. Then when it is so thick and dark and you think it is done, have about 4-5 drops of water in a little cup and add it at the very end and and stir like crazy... then it is done.. let cool enough that you don't melt the syringes but still hot enough to go into the syringes... I end up using what is left in the measuring cup that you can't get out... i use that for myself. Use a silicone spatula. Was that clear? Good luck, what did you make it out of.. be very careful if you used a high thc strain.. you can hurt yourself if you take too much.

Most of what I used was from last summer's outdoor. Yes it was fairly strong pot. Hard to sell as it was very leafy. I also added some 120 micron hash. We have a very large amount of hash that we made, 1 problem...all the dog hair. It has been sitting around and the dog hair got to it. So decarbed it and it burnt off all the hairs and stuff. The 3rd or the 4th load was all hash. I suspect it will be way too potent

I was wondering if you strained it a few times. ick on dog hair umbra... So what is your goal, coma? I can't wait for a report.

Rose, lol...I'm not sure what the point is. To see how far I can push things maybe?

eeeeeeuuuuuuuu on the dog hair Umbra. How did you potion work out? I would guess the oil would be no stronger but more of it. Just a guess.

eeeeeeuuuuuuuu on the dog hair Umbra. How did you potion work out? I would guess the oil would be no stronger but more of it. Just a guess.
Correct. I didn't want to make a small batch and then struggle to get it into a syringe after it evaporated.

Rose I'm trying to make some rso with the MBM. I'm using 151 rum since everclear is not available to me. I filled the MBM to just below the max line with decarbed weed and filled it the rest with rum. Then did 160* for 8 hours. Removed the weed then filled the MBM again with weed and took the tincture and added it to the MBM and added a little more 151 to bring it up to the max line and did 160* for 8 hours. I have done this 5x should I now evaporate the rum off?

How does the 151 rum work out for you umbra?....... I use Kleen Extract. Works well but it is pricey.....Everclear not available....... Just wondering...

Rosebud, Why are you using leaf material? In Rick Simpson's video I noticed that he also included some fan leaves and other when he made his oil. I only use buds!! I meant to write to Rick asking why, but I never got around to it. Anyway I will stick with buds only as they produce an excellent oil.

I use bud, Red. I don't use shake. The first time I made it I used the whole plant like RS used to say to use. I use bud now and have for some time.

Hey gang, I have about 9grams of hash from 70 micron bag I shook down with dry ice. It is all from real heavy coated sugar leaves. Was going to try RSO with everclear and hash on MBM on 8hr cycle.
Any input, I can't go back and read all the posts................TO old and stoned....:beatnik:

I wouldn't put such a small amount in the MBM. Do you have a coffee warmer? I would put the hash in a stainless steel measuring cup on a coffee warmer and cover with everclear and let it cook down slowly, stirring often. Just my opinion.

I thought hash was much more potent than bud???
Back to the drawing board but thanks for that RB that would work.

Latest posts

Back