Skunks Pictures.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skunk

Reaction score
heys guys this is my second home when ol lady or kids cant find me in the house they know where im at need a little sweepin though.

skunks pictures 001.jpg

skunks pictures 002.jpg

skunks pictures 003.jpg

skunks pictures 004.jpg

skunks pictures 005.jpg

skunks pictures 006.jpg

skunks pictures 007.jpg

skunks pictures 008.jpg

skunks pictures 009.jpg

skunks pictures 010.jpg

9DD5A21A-CBC9-8FC6-C4F5119CACA1071A.jpg

9DD8AE77-9764-4139-682C77AB9C927AA7.jpg

haha i did it yay now just wait till tommorow ill turn down the lights and sweep lol. if you look good at the 1st pic im pretty sure the back 1 is pure indica and the front 1 is sativa mix . the smaller ones are wwxerasers and wwf-3s . ps does anyone want to help with me electric bill lol. i have 3 lights , 2 heaters , 1exaust fan , on celing, 1 oscilating fan; also fish pump running in 5 gallon bucket of nutes . which mainly consist of my fish tank water i siphoned off the bottom to clean it ,birth control pills, alaskan fish emulsions,human piss , mine ,lol, boiled rain water with epsom salt, and its 11pm here and i dont feel like walking back out in the building again tonight to regain memory of the rest . i know everyone want to see pic of bud but im just happy to get these ones .

skunk said:
haha i did it yay now just wait till tommorow ill turn down the lights and sweep lol. if you look good at the 1st pic im pretty sure the back 1 is pure indica and the front 1 is sativa mix . the smaller ones are wwxerasers and wwf-3s . ps does anyone want to help with me electric bill lol. i have 3 lights , 2 heaters , 1exaust fan , on celing, 1 oscilating fan; also fish pump running in 5 gallon bucket of nutes . which mainly consist of my fish tank water i siphoned off the bottom to clean it ,birth control pills, alaskan fish emulsions,human piss , mine ,lol, boiled rain water with epsom salt, and its 11pm here and i dont feel like walking back out in the building again tonight to regain memory of the rest . i know everyone want to see pic of bud but im just happy to get these ones .

BIRTH CONTROL PILLS???

yes its in the marijuanas full growing guide it says it may be anecdotal but 1 farmer reports given 1 plant estrogen and 1 plant without grew to be 20 ft and the other one 7. im just exsperimenting with it hell i might get all females if anything donno yet .but so far in my first 2 pics all three of them are females they have all 4 hairs growing out . also nothing been burnt by it yet . go to the forums grow guide and check it out .

yeah I've read about it, but I could've sworn there was a post on here downplaying it and you were in on it...I think i'm wrong now though lol

Bubonic Chronic said:
yeah I've read about it, but I could've sworn there was a post on here downplaying it and you were in on it...I think i'm wrong now though lol

This is what Ed Rosenthal thinks of the idea:

From; http://cannabisculture.com/articles/2201.html

A friend of mine swears that if you mix a birth control pill with a gallon of water and use it to water the plant once before the plant begins to flower and again two weeks after it begins, the plant will grow monstrous buds. He says it has something to do with estrogen. Is this weed fact or fiction?

Uncle Jesse,
Rock Hill, South Carolina

It is common knowledge among ornamental gardeners that birth control pills act like a tonic on some plants. I have interviewed several prizewinning flower growers who have told me that birth control pills increased the number and size of the flowers on their plants. Many years ago I interviewed a farmer who used birth control pills on his tomatoes and claimed increased yields.

Using birth control pills on ornamental plants does not pose risk. However, if you think of marijuana as a food plant, then there is a more of a risk. I don't think that I'd want to ingest a food plant treated with estrogen or progesterone.

Birth control pills are typically made from hormones harvested from the urine of pregnant horses. Some people use human menstrual blood as a fertilizer, with apparently successful results.

<SPAN style="COLOR: black">Now here's what I think; If you start with some seed from some weed that you really like, and grow it using good controls, (light, oxygen, nutes), and provide ideal growing conditions, then you'll get pretty much the same weed from the plants you grow. Birth control pills are not nutrients for a pot plant. Period. If someone told you that they put ecstasy on their plants, would you do that as well? The unknown risks involved with ingesting the unknown amounts of chemically altered medications far outreaches any possible benefit that you might get from doing so.

if they say human urine is a nutrient why not horse urine. i do believe nitrogen is a nutrient. also i have never done it but i also dont believe having oral sex with a woman on the rag would kill anyone . i may not be putting this in scientifical language but i do believe that i would rather eat a woman on the rag or ingest a birth control pill myself as a woman does than to eat sewer sludge or other common known organic fertilizers batshit,cow and horse shit,chicken shit ect, that break down into npk. i would say that if there was anykind of longterm effect with birth control pills in any way we would have discoved it by now with woman ingesting it .

Birth control pills are typically made from hormones harvested from the urine of pregnant horses.

Makes all you women out there wanna use a condom, Doesn't it...... Sorry way off topic but needed to be said.

skunk said:
I bet you have some good...All that TLC.

Hey if the birth control pills work go for it. I just wonder...Some chemicals if mixed will cause a negative reaction (example: bleach and ammonia). Well Birth control pills are not just the hormone. They have other chemcials in there that was part of manufacturing. Could those chemicals (remember the people that recommended it where using "ornamental" plants) react in a negative way for consumption. MJ would be classified more like a consumable plant. So a good base is do the people who grow tomatos use it? (not the joe shmoe down the road the massive crop producers) As far as organic fert. that is what they eat. I don't see mother nature handing out birth control pills. (hey then there would be no male plants only female :D )
Birth control pills have side effects as well.
Just my thoughts.

mother earth i sure try my best too .mutt i have so many plants i am exsperimenting with so many in veg and so many 4 weeks into flowering without use in veg at all i am continuing in veg on some to see the growth developement comparison and some flowering comparison with size and taste . but will not use after 4 weeks into flowering with exceptions of just 1. i am also gonna start exsperimenting with steroids tommorow on 1 plant that is an unknown strain anyway. and most common side effects with humans is weight gain from fluid retention,headache,nervousness,vaginal bleeding, ect and as far as mixing with other drugs directions say not to mix with barbituates and certain antibiotics because they may make it less effective . ok look i know youre point and you know mine but back when we were cave men or indians they had to exsperiment to learn how to grow too .i mean who taught them that cow shit would make there corn twice the size of the year before i know if they told me that back then i wouldve said noway im not gonna try that i couldnt stand the thought of shit being in my food . but now we know how solids break down into microrganisms .

Mutt said:
I don't see mother nature handing out birth control pills.
Birth control pills have side effects as well.
Just my thoughts.
Not to get off topic here, but why do you think the avg. height has risen in the past 100 years. Our DNA has not changed...streoids in beef and other foods are to blame. :)

Latest posts

Back