Growing Marijuana Forum

Buds of the Month: Aggie007 with Lemon Tree and Ston-loc with I Cookies
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > Hash
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2017, 02:56 AM   #1
The Hemp Goddess
Granny Mod

The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess The Hemp Goddess
Default Dry Ice Hash

I have got a lot of small bud and good trim that I want to make dry ice hash with. As I generally have made bubble hash with ice before, any words of wisdom will be appreciated. Dry ice is so much easier and faster. Should I decarb before I make the hash or decarb the hash? Do you freeze your bud/trim? How much dry ice do I need per ounce of bud/trim? Etc, etc.

I know several of you here have made quantities, so am looking to gain from your experience.
The Hemp Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 04:33 PM   #2
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

Yes freeze all the bud and shake. I don't decarb hash as I plan on smoking it, not eating it.
Put a big plastic cloth on your table and shake away. I just get a piece of the ice, whatever they have at the grocery store and I usually get tired of shaking before the ice is gone. Sorry I have no exact measurements. It is amazing how much you get. Have fun.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 10:13 PM   #3
Lesso
Mad Scientist

Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso Lesso

This is my fave method. I typically will use about a lb of dry ice per lb of trim. I reuse pieces over and over until they almost completely sublime. I run a 1 gal bubble bucket and put roughly 2 oz of trim per run. I use 4 or 5 hockey puck sized pieces of dry ice. I dont pre freeze my trim. I let the dry ice do all the work. My trim is also very dry when i make dry ice hash.
Lesso is offline   Reply With Quote