A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mgjscdhi, If you'd read any of the previous post you'd learn there are many good sites to choose from. I've discovered 5 that are very reliable, and priced pretty much the same. Look at some of the prevoius post and I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for.

I will look at them again. Some of them did not have the seeds I needed/wanted. That isn't to say they weren't good just not what I was looking for.

In reference to the previously mentioned hxxp://www.marijuana-seeds-canada.com/ they have since written to me and they have appeared to have re-sent the seeds (at their expense, priority). I am still waiting on them to arrive but there could have been some miscommunication at the time. As I said I'm still waiting but perhaps my review was in hast and will update this post when I get them

Hey mgjscdhl, Post me when you get your beans. Also what strain are you looking for?

dr pyro said:
doc still send to the U S A

I recently had a bad experience with Dr. Chronic. I ordered some Skunk #1 for a good price-I looked at a bunch of different banks. They arrived relatively quickly, but I had them shipped out of the breeder pack. They were in what appeared to be a crush proof tube.

When I opened them, they looked VERY small and some were green. Granted, I had only ordered seeds once before from anywhere, but these seeds looked wrong even to a novice like me.

I germed them and got NOT ONE out of 10 to germ. Some were crushed coming out of the pack, others disintegrated during germ, and some just never sprouted. I should mention that I germed some White Widow from amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com at the same time and every one of those seeds sprouted vigorously-even though I had been storing them for a year.

I emailed Dr. and have gotten no reply. I then found this thread.......
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52000
from someone who had the same experience. This tells in more detail the steps I went through with my Dr. Chronic seeds.

I just ordered some Skunk from Attitude and they emailed me to say my package was on it's way one day later. I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

My advice-stay away from Dr. Chronic. I believe he is having some problems.

AG

is it best to use the guarantee when ordering seeds from attitude? Aren't they UK based?

Attitude is the BEST!! Yes they are from the UK. Have placed over a dozen orders in the past 3 years and never a problem.

sweet I just ordered from them well 2 days ago and the beans came today whoop! :D

Has anyone purchased any seeds from BC Bud Depot from Amsterdam? If so, what can I expect from ordering seeds from them? Please share your ordering experience to me, Thanks! This is the first time ordering from overseas, and I'm quite pessimistic about it. In the past I've been ordering my seeds from Canada and haven't been very content with their quality. I've learned throughout this process, that most Canada's seed banks sell pharmaceutical mj seeds, and are less potent then the true quality when compared to the Amsterdam seed banks that they sell in the Netherlands.

Hemp depot just came through for me...only 10 days after i put my order in the mail when i got the seeds! reefermans cherry bomb indica and joey weeds c99! i cant wait!~!

I have bought at hXXp://marijuanaseedsmarket.com for two times. first 10 white widow feminized and later 100 white widow feminized, received them both, also 40 free marijuana seeds total. 7 of them grew into feminized plants i can't bring down to a strain

My first order from BC Bud Depot has not been a positive experience. First it took 12 days before they charged my card then 3 more days until they shipped. Now 5 weeks later still no seeds.

BC Bud buys two full pages in High Times every month I figured that was a good indicator they are a reputable company but they won’t return my phone calls or respond to my emails. Today I filed a complaint with American Express.

Previously I've ordered from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds and Attitude without any issues. Be warned if you order from BC Bud Depot

I received my seeds from BC Bud Depot, it was a while ago, but no problems. 5 weeks is long time, it could be the customs, who knows.

Kram said:
My first order from BC Bud Depot has not been a positive experience. First it took 12 days before they charged my card then 3 more days until they shipped. Now 5 weeks later still no seeds.

BC Bud buys two full pages in High Times every month I figured that was a good indicator they are a reputable company but they won’t return my phone calls or respond to my emails. Today I filed a complaint with American Express.

Previously I've ordered from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds and Attitude without any issues. Be warned if you order from BC Bud Depot
Update:

After numerous phone calls finally spoke with Jason at BC Bud. Jason apologized for the inconvenience and said he will reship my seeds. I asked if he would use FedX and I'd pay for the additional shipping, apparently that's against the law, according to Jason. I didn't ask why, I was just happy to speak with someone at BC Bud. Their customer service is weak BUT if my seeds arrive I can forgive and forget. I'll give it a couple of more weeks and report back.

unogrowdude said:
Attitude is the BEST!! Yes they are from the UK. Have placed over a dozen orders in the past 3 years and never a problem.

i live in new york and purchased on friday and they were at house on wednesday.:holysheep:

Just a quick heads up to all looking to buy seeds - my last purchase was with dutch-seeds.com they looked good online and had cr card facility but once cash left my account was impossible to trace my order or tracking number.

i spend $200 i got one email reply saying that they posted (3 weeks late) and 2 months later no order.

i've tried emailing owner "nick" - absolutely no returns to all my request of tracking number or exact postage time.

If u gonna spend on seeds - DO NOT SUPPORT COMPANY'S LIKE THIS

wow neva knew that - they looked so legit online- deff learned the hard way!

i am from South Africa so i do feel a little out the MJ news ;)

i will post as much as possible about em, thanks again

Kram said:
Update:

After numerous phone calls finally spoke with Jason at BC Bud. Jason apologized for the inconvenience and said he will reship my seeds. I asked if he would use FedX and I'd pay for the additional shipping, apparently that's against the law, according to Jason. I didn't ask why, I was just happy to speak with someone at BC Bud. Their customer service is weak BUT if my seeds arrive I can forgive and forget. I'll give it a couple of more weeks and report back.
Update:

Nearly 3 months after ordering my seeds they arrived today. I'm glad I got my beans but I'll never order from BC Bud again. It will be Attitude Seedbank from now on.

I keep wondering when will all smart growers quit uising Canadian seed companies. I've tried a few, always recieved the beans. But the genetics were always of poor quality. I will now only use seeds that come in the Breaders containers and as always from Attitude. Now having said that Seed madness is very good, as well as everybodydoesit, Two outstanding companies.

Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds company is a Ripp Off seed bank, they take your money a do not send your order, they do not send a tracking number with your order,they will not return emails once they recieve your money. BUYER BEWARE of this site amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com

Latest posts

Back