A List Of Seedbanks To Buy From Or Not To Buy From With Ratings

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MJ 13 said:
I'm not a spammer I'm a satisified customer! I thought my review might be helpful since I had experienced the rip offs and ho hums like many other posters here. :)
I like getting freebies on every order like attitude, herbies, single seed and even Nirvana. Not just cause I spent another $50.
I heard alot of bad things about buydutchseeds so ill stay away but have no personal experiance with them.

I didn't notice this sticky thread so will reiterate that Highgrade Seeds (Canada) is good. Stealthy, quick, responsive, bonus seeds, good prices, and some killer exclusive strains in addition to various standards, as well as interesting landrace varieties like the 14-week maturation Mulanje Gold I am currently growing, reputed to produce visual and auditory hallucinations. : )
Placed an order with them last fall, and several years prior. Shipping may slow around the holidays, otherwise, very fast.

Come on guys. Us newbys and fairly newbys (not to be confused with fairy) are babes in the seed woods. No one posting here in forever. Where's the deals? Who do I avoid. Don't know if I want mail from the NL while my tent and lights are all set up. Or does it matter? Please share some knowledge.

Just wanted to add in. Got my order from Nirvana. Took 18 days from order to arrival.

Will post more on them when they are growing.

Iams.

www.dutch-seed .com never returned any of my numerous mails , and product never turned up. fortunately my card wasnt debited either, but caused me a lot of anxiety trying to find out what was going on . Used Herbies in the end , very friendly, dispatched the same day. perhaps not as cheap as someone like Nivarna but I felt comfortable with there service and happy that they offered a super stealth delivery which was quite clever.. The seeds also popped open very quick, within a few hours of soaking so they were obviously reasonable quality ,, no idea how good the weed is yet!!!!

I have to give the Sea of Seeds seedbank 2 thumbs-up.

6 working days and on the 7th the package was in my hand, to a Midwest State in USA.

Ordered Mandela's Satori and Vulkania White Fya. For freebies I got a Kandy Kush, WWXCheese, Auto Jack, Auto AK, and a BDXBubblegum.

Great stealth shipping too at no added cost. And I mean stealth, it took me a few minutes to find them and I knew what I was looking for:)

London Seed Centre did me right. Fast, discreet shipping and fast replies to emails. Prices seemed right and some freebies thrown in.

It was my first order, but no hiccups.

Hemp Depot....7 days to get there, 7 days to get the beans, Mid-west USA.

Ordered and received:
Dr Atomic Seeds, Atomic Thai Lights
Ustad Seeds, China White
Ustad Seeds, Jack Smack

For freebies I received:
Malberry, 10 Bhutanese Hybrid Mix

Stealth was adequate.

2 thumbs up from me. :aok::aok:

Sannie's Seed Shop ...Used CC...7 days from order date to Mid-West USA

Ordered and received:

USC: Durganchitral.

Fusion Seeds: Blue Chocolate

Freebies: None

Stealth was excellent.

Drawback: Had to sign for the package.

2 thumbs-up from me :aok: :aok:

hey BushyKush if your stil here...how those Single Seed Co.(worldwide seed bank)seeds work out for ya? I just put in an order myself.

BushyKush420 said:
Got my order.... no problems. :) a bud and I got all that we ordered. we are very pleased and will use the Single seed co again. loved em.

took 2 weeks from when order was placed to receive at another buddys house.. Midwest area.. all said.

also got our freebies. i believe they are Kaze, and i cant remember the other. lol ill have to get back to you on that. well all in all Single seed co is sweeeeet!!!

20% off right now cause there. Birthday canbday20 is your code. Luck to ya:holysheep:

I live in a particularly obnoxious state w/r/t mmj. If I order seeds from Highgrade Seeds (Canada) or Nirvana, what are the chances I might get caught?

TIA

I deleted the Seed Boutique thread on the cautionary advice of some members who know what they are talking about. If it turns out okay for Seed Boutique I shall repost it.

Yeah be careful with any sites that are run by Gypsy Nirvana. If they got pinched and LEO now has their websites you could be sending your info straight to the man.

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah be careful with any sites that are run by Gypsy Nirvana. If they got pinched and LEO now has their websites you could be sending your info straight to the man.
I wonder who is maintaining the site now. :confused: The accessories were shipped after Gypsy got popped and I was nervous but they still got here in like 10 days. :confused2:

i ordered through nirvanashop using my cc
the destination is Egypt
just shipped today
we`ll see how long will it take

Looking for a company that ships anywhere in the usa I'm in a non med state any help would be appreciated

Latest posts

Back