passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah PENN it works I smoked on the way to the test just follow the directions I cant stress it enough I wouldent take the drug test more 3 hours after taking it I took it 2 hours after drinking it so I no it works at 2 but IM sure 3 would work peace love

How to stay ahead of the game. They will have to make it all legal soon enough, us weed tokers are all too clever when stoned to be caught anyways.

what is considered as an average joint and how much ? lets say ismoked about the average of a half a joint or less how long do you think it will remain in my system?

Question about the sure gel...

Nowadays, they check your ph levels and stuff. If you coat your stomache lining to keep it from releasing the thc filled fat cells, wont that have you pissing straight water and gel?

Cincy... was the test you took a cup test or a lab test? how about for anyone else that tried this... has it worked when they test for the ph levels?

i went to find this sure gel at the grocery store and all i found near the jello section was jello and pure gelliten. then i found this sure gel a fruit pectin not spelled the same as others have spelled it and it wasnt jello at all its for making jelly. IS THIS THE RIGHT STUFF??? and what if u go to a hospital and they drop a 5 panel and check ph levels vitimin counts and all that other shit. Wont this be detected as well considering you will be pissing only water and Jelly and on top of that your piss will not be yellow. Then again you can take vitimin c ive heard to make it yellow but you will need a dosage well over the range alowed in a 5 panel vitimin count. so ive heard. Can any give me any advice on this situation.

I couldn't find it either. I looked in like 4 stores, I found it at Kroger on the isle with light bulbs. On the sign above the isle it said canning supplies. It may not be by Jello, but Sure Gel and Certo is on that isle

Tried the Sure Gel method twice with home EMIT tests and *FAILED* both times. I followed the instructions perfectly. I would NOT trust this method if it is really important to you.

who live in ohio thats the only plac with a kroger thats pimp

man you didnt fellow the directions then because every1 I'v told this method has worked everyones body is different but just follow the directions and I took a hospital test not no home test and why in the hell would you wast 60 bucks on 2 home test pointless if you ask me just follow the directions

That would make a pretty weird Case in Court ....

Your Honour, We the Jury find the Defendant GUILTY of Consuming Cherry Jell-O.... Your a Sick Sick man I sentance you to 18 Months imprisonment.

I know for a fact that sur-gel does in fact work. Not only for pot either. Sur-gel helped me pass a state probation drug test after a gram and a quarter were consumed the night before. The process is simple. Mix it up, drink it about an hour before the test, drink water pee twice (or until clear) take your test. I've heard rumors about taking vitamin b and c to change the color of your piss, but honestly who cares what color your piss is? So i drink alot of water and my piss is clear, big deal. This exact method has worked for me and several friends in the past.
I actually had a test today that I'm a little concerned about though. I had an interview this morning at 10:30, so i stopped by the store on the way and got all my stuff. Drank the mixture at around 9:30 or so, but the interview process took forever. I didnt arrive at the clinic until about 1pm. I'm a little worried that too much time may have passed. If anyone has any information on how long Sur-gel stays effective please post. I get my results in a couple of days, and I'll pass along what i learn.

;) Good advice thanks for the info.... I passed the test too!!!! Yeah Buddie
I've shared this with everyone I know... keep posting the good stuff :p

ur nuts if u think sure gel will help ya pass a piss test- thc is stored in ur fat cells and is slowly metabolized out of the system. a person fails a test if the smoke long enuf for it to build up above a specific level. one can use either adulterants or fake piss or the aspirin method or the carbo drinks or the system cleansers. but sure gel???? u sound like ur on drugs

have to take a piss test tommorrow morning...hope you come through for me cincy boy....slammin my water and cranberry juice now.....good ol jello for breakfast....

cool, i am going to have to try that, thanks cincy.

yes sur-gel works to pass a lab test but you have to eat after drinking it then drink more water. you dont have to eat with a cup test

One could assume that sur gel could work, due the fact that THC is stored in the fat cells. And if one consumed enough sugar, the body would not release the sugars that has stored the THC. However, that best way to pass a piss test is to be clean for at least 4 weeks. Drinking lot of water does help to dilute urine, however the sample can be rejected. I have found that drinking green tea help remove toxins out of the body. Also, drinking lots of fruit juice will help prevent the body from releasing the toxins that are stored in body fat. One must remember that the body uses stored fat for energy, however if one can substitute energy with other products than stored body fat, than the body will not release the stored fat that contains THC into one's system.

Grim

Latest posts

Back