passing a drug test and smoke the day before

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have one question, i get the gravity of my piss tested (not showing up for PO appointments leads to shit, or so ive found), does it not even affect that? i hope so, cuz then im saved for the next month!

about the color thing. Your urine is mainly yellow because of bile. Bile is a liquid excreted by the gal blader to break down grease. So if I want to return the color of my pee to normal I eat something greasy. Like suasage and eggs for breakfest that kind of thing.

another thing I just became awear of is niacin

so gangsta does that comment mean we have another successful drop using sur-gel?

cincy boy said:
another thing I just became awear of is niacin

niacin puts too much creatine in ur system, they can tell and they WILL question u about it

Hey first of all let me say hey to everyone since iam new here. Second i hope this works
i have a UA in about a week i havent been smoking for about three days now, Is it okay if i use sure gel pluse STRIP like i read it here befor ?

I have passed state mandated probation drug-tests weekly with this method and I smoke everyday. It's always a lil scary to take a dt, but I always passed. Thankfully its not an issue anymore.

El i hope you right ! Iam going on monday ! I cant wait i wanna get BLAzzed i got some purple cush that i keep smelling yummy .

Just use jello. It tastes way better and has the same basic properties except for flavor. Jello is basically just sure gel with kool-aid in it. But, just to be safe, savor that kush until after the test. I always passed, but the more time you giv yourself the less general stress involved.

Doesn't matter I guess? I always used the homemade kind and downed some with cold water.

Call me stupis i am from SCOTLAND but what are you talking about when you say JELLO what is it

I just tryed STRIP drink and Formula 3 ... on day after another first day the F3 then next day the STRIP drink both fail on home THC test. I havent smoked in 7 days ! *** if those didnt work then i know the jello stuf is NOT going to work. I have been smoking since my JR year in high school and now iam 23 years of age. What should i do ? I have been drink water water and more water . I hate the taste of water now !

ALASKA_MTF said:
I just tried STRIP drink and Formula 3 ... on day after another first day the F3 then next day the STRIP drink both fail on home THC test. I haven't smoked in 7 days ! *** if those didn't work then i know the jello stuff is NOT going to work. I have been smoking since my JR year in high school and now I'm 23 years of age. What should i do ? I have been drink water water and more water . I hate the taste of water now !
Hey, Alaska_MTF, I'll tell you something man. You're doing more harm to yourself by this stress and worrying than it's worth to your well being.

Man, chill. You've done what you can to prevent the head cops from spraying green shit all over you.

Laugh a little.

Use the jell.

If the freaking drug tests are a norm for you life, think about getting another job. The worrying will kill you.

Hey, be happy, get high, and never stress.

You'll be old enough for your white hair to fall out.

Haaa! Bin There! Ole cue ball here.

The gelatin thing works better than any drink you will pay $40 for. Trust me, most of that crap is kool aid with ginsing and goldenseal in it.

I have many friends who use sure gel to pass piss tests for probation. They can tell from your creatine levels if you use it. I try to ask my friends details on how it works, but all they know is it helps you pass a piss test. I am about to be placed back on probation for recent drug charges, and I am not about to quit smoking weed again. So what I've gathered is that sure gel DOES work, but...I have a few specific questions.

What would be the best method for putting color back into your piss when using sure gel? I've heard vitamin B, but I'm looking for a more natural piss color and not neon ******* green.

Why is it necessary to eat afterwards?

And has anyone ever used sure gel and then taken a lab test and had the results given back to them? If so, what were your creatine levels?

I am strictly interested in sure gel...I don't want any tips from retards who drink bleach or consume lots of niacin.

I have a bottle of that qcarbo drink that I've been saving for a rainy day, but I may go with this gel method instead. I have heard way too many good things about the gel. I am suprised that the strip drink didn't work,though. They charge enough for that shit. And can somebody give me the lowdown on the niacin ? How much do you have to pop for how long before the test, and so-on.

Latest posts

Back