Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paper bags makes sense now !-- Wasn't trying to start no trouble Rose !-- If I wanted to do that I'd go off about this cancer the American body has recognized and began to fight ! -- but I'm not up to a rant today !
D.D. got her migraine shots in her head today !-- U gonna give me a shot in the temple I'll never feel it cause I will pass right out bout the time " shot in the temple " registers !-- They give that girl bout 10-15 injections all around her head and neck !-- I couldn't take it !-- I'm a sissy man bout stuff like that !-- Wouldn't bother me a bit to give the shots or help but when the sharp end is pointed at me we need to talk about this first !

Rose said something about "shiny leaves" one time -- What I have seen is that those leaves get shiny then get little bumps that will become tricomes! -- That Panama Powerhouse bout to kick it !-- The leaves on the AK don't do that but some varieties do !

Next week I got 4 plants from this girl with that BBSL dad I start sexing !-- My Purple Rose may not be in these 4 plants but I got enough to find it ! -- Then again the first one could be it ! -- Momma Dank --Daddy "bring the fire" !--How can babies be anything but dank ?

View attachment 20171212_151225-1.jpg

Besides finding my Purple Rose I got some other stuff to sex soon looking for that one plant !-- "Black Snow" --Umbra's Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus ----- "Black Night" !-- Nightshade -x- BBSL !
I got BlackBerry AK and a bunch of stuff I don't know bout yet !-- They can change the law anytime they want now !-- Keef pretty much got what he need to kick this off !-- More time U give me it is just gonna get danker !

I'm on a roll so let me show U something else !-- Except for what I've learned here I've had to make stuff up on the fly !-- This is a cut from a male Mazar-i-Shariff -x- BBSL -- He rooting and revegging but as he does he gonna open a few flowers !-- I don't need a sheet load of seed a dozen or 2 is plenty to see what I got !--- I've had pollen get loose this helps control it !
Anyway --Mazar-i-Shariff is a giant indica they have always used to make Lebanese Blond Hash -- BBSL a short squat indica !-- He open some flowers of course I'm use him !-- Maybe Nightshade or that White Indica? -- I guess depends on who is ready at the time ?

View attachment 20171212_154413-1.jpg

Well I ordered up some stuf to build a growlight, gonna use 5 of these strips and heatsinks driven by this 185 watt driver. In my little 4 sf grow box, it should give me about 46 watts (dimmable) per square foot. And it’ll spread that coverage very well so I’m hopeful that I’ll step up my grow a bit. These are Samsung LM561c chips and they are 3500k that I ordered as it seems a good compromise for the full cycle. They do come in 2700k, 3000k, 3500k, 4000k & 5000k. Same LEDs used on the HLG quantum boards that are so hard to get...
I’ll start up a build thread after I get my parts but this be the plan. This light will not need a fan and I should be able to run it within a foot of the plant canopy.

View attachment 352B7FBE-26ED-4746-8F33-F5712A49F76F.jpeg

View attachment 576ECBD6-1E03-4238-8D56-A5BE285E7F38.jpeg

View attachment 14A6AAF5-3B74-4648-A944-3F6B219407EA.jpeg

View attachment 808C8B2D-9ED4-4280-8705-E013E8F0C737.jpeg

Make it work RE !-- I'm interested to see what U do !
About to settle in and watch the Alabama election returns ! -- Already seen Roy Rogers and Trigger go vote !

Well I ordered up some stuf to build a growlight, gonna use 5 of these strips and heatsinks driven by this 185 watt driver. In my little 4 sf grow box, it should give me about 46 watts (dimmable) per square foot. And it’ll spread that coverage very well so I’m hopeful that I’ll step up my grow a bit. These are Samsung LM561c chips and they are 3500k that I ordered as it seems a good compromise for the full cycle. They do come in 2700k, 3000k, 3500k, 4000k & 5000k. Same LEDs used on the HLG quantum boards that are so hard to get...
I’ll start up a build thread after I get my parts but this be the plan. This light will not need a fan and I should be able to run it within a foot of the plant canopy.

Glad thats gonna work for you. Now before you finish that thing, If you will do a little search on gromaus site, You can find a video of a single driver for a flower initiator led build. Only about 5 watts but it causes a quick flip to flower . I would include one of these for the 1st 10 days or so of flower.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Glad thats gonna work for you. Now before you finish that thing, If you will do a little search on gromaus site, You can find a video of a single driver for a flower initiator led build. Only about 5 watts but it causes a quick flip to flower . I would include one of these for the 1st 10 days or so of flower.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I saw that in my research already. It does look like an interesting add. I wonder how many of those would be appropriate in my 4 sf box. I’ll have to go back for another look. Thanks...

He only used one for the light I saw it on. I'd think 3 down the middle? I like the guy but those quantum boards are not really form friendly. Once I saw Umbras light, I chased down the leds in his but then I forgot 'em. They really were 7sumptin per stick though.

I was looking at aluminum U-channel for a heat sink. With each individual led only drawing about 330 or so milliwatts it won't be generating much in the way of heat.

I just watched an old video where he used three on a small piece of square tubing about four inches long. And I believe he said it would be enough for a 3’x3’ space. Apparently it just tells the plant to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back