MM card application

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dadgumit

Lab Rat
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So the time has come... Tomorrow I submit the forms for my state's Medical Marijuana Program to my doctor for professional verification of medical necessity. From there, my application goes to the Department of Health for approval/denial. Surprisingly, this will all be completed within 30
days.

I think I've crossed my "t's" and dotted my "i's" as much as possible along the way - BUT YOU JUST NEVER KNOW - so if you would, please send a little positive energy for a favorable outcome! :)

Well - after all this time - HERE WE GO!..... :lama:

P.S. - I can't believe I'm sitting here with my fingers crossed, hoping that the government will give me "permission" to grow a plant... (I feel like I'm frickin' ten again...)

good luck brother and I hope all goes wel for you. are you in the US?

I wish it was possible to apply for one of those in the UK!

Thanks alot Thorn... Yep, I'm in the US (which is why I'm so unsure of the outcome!)

Just one thing tho' - it's SISTER my friend! :laugh: (...checking to make sure all "parts" are accounted for!)

hey no worries, I a wee lassie too! I just say brother sort of out of habit hehe.

Good to see more and more women on here. After all, we are very good at gardening :D

wow im jealous. i would give my left arm to get a green card. i know people that have MS and still couldnt get a green card though so i have little hope for myself. hopefully you live in a more green friendly state and will get approved!!! it will solve a lot of stress for you, congrats :)

wow,good luck dude.wish i could get 1 also.the USA sucks on this,at least where i live.just keep on a growin tho.

Good Luck,i hope we can get that bill passed up here this year. its on the ballat,but we'll see.

andy52 said:
wow,good luck dude.wish i could get 1 also.the USA sucks on this,at least where i live.just keep on a growin tho.

The uk is impossible!

Your damn right on that one Thorn... We seem to be becoming LESS tollerant to MJ as time goes, as opposed to MORE.

Freakin' Brown.

Thanks for your support. :)

Sebstarr said:
Your damn right on that one Thorn... We seem to be becoming LESS tollerant to MJ as time goes, as opposed to MORE.

Freakin' Brown.

I've read recently that you folks "over the pond" are having a not-so-great time with your government regarding mj. It seems as though someone has been whispering in the ears of the Canadian Parliament too because they have taken a decidedly right-wing stance about it as well. Amazingly, it appears that the more tolerance that is openly expressed for marijuana the more resistant the powers that be become!

what state are you in?
if its NC i wanna one!

Dadgumit said:
Hi everyone,

So the time has come... Tomorrow I submit the forms for my state's Medical Marijuana Program to my doctor for professional verification of medical necessity. From there, my application goes to the Department of Health for approval/denial. Surprisingly, this will all be completed within 30
days.

I think I've crossed my "t's" and dotted my "i's" as much as possible along the way - BUT YOU JUST NEVER KNOW - so if you would, please send a little positive energy for a favorable outcome! :)

Well - after all this time - HERE WE GO!..... :lama:

P.S. - I can't believe I'm sitting here with my fingers crossed, hoping that the government will give me "permission" to grow a plant... (I feel like I'm frickin' ten again...)

Latest posts

Back