what I love about growing MJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt420lane

Reaction score
THERE ARE LOTS OF HOBBIES TO PIC FROM, SOME GOOD SOME BAD! I WILL FIND THAT NOT ONLY HAS GROWING MJ SAVED ME CASH, TIME LOOKING FOR GOOD POT BUT IT GIVES ME PEACE. IM ONLY 10 WEEKS INTO MY FIRST GROW AND ALL READY IM IN LOVE WITH THIS LITTLE PLANT..:) IT'S CHEAP TO DO...(DEPENDING ON YOU SET-UP) OR CAN BE CHEAP..:)...GIVES YOU TIME TO YOUR SELF...AND GIVES BACK MORE THEN YOU PUT IN...THATS BETTER THEN MOST RELASHIONSHIPS..:) ITS ALLSO GAVE ME SOME GOOD FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THIS ROCK AKA (EARTH)

WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT....THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT GROWING!!

o O O...AND CUTING DOWN BIG BUDS!!....I have not got to do this yet:rant:
but 4 more weeks and I will love that about growing MJ!!!!:)

I like everything you stated..but would like to add..you never go DRY..Come July 4 I will have 3/4 LB stashed away for Summer....Then start up again in Sept...I too Have Lots of Hobbies...but MJ is a "passion"...and better then some relationships..Thanks 4 the Thread my FRIEND...

oh absolutely growing is a passion.

how could you do it if it where not?

Matt, I dont believe in bad or good, just different.

any hoot, how can something you love that gives you so much pleasure be bad for you? impossible if you ask me.;)

life is a joyous journey and we are tourists in our physical body's just here to enjoy the experience. you cant ever get it wrong!
isnt that great?!?!

growing to me is a peace that only a MJ grower would understand.
from the first day they pop out... and you're automatically figuring dates and times
to the day you figure out how many ladies you can have in one room at one time.
and we all know the days that we have some weird spots, or colors, or deficiencies...
we automatically come here and start posting.
To the day you say..'wow, and they still have another month!'
inspection days (which should be everyday)
to the best back breaking harvest you'll have for the next few months.
I think I speak for us all when I say I love growing because it gives you every emotion possible within those few months, but in the end..it's all in your head.

What do i really love about growing MJ ? Wow, this is a good question to ask, hmmm. I never though of why or how or what got me into growing anything, i hardly grow anything prior to growing MJ. Well, i could say my good friend of 5 years got me into this, and i just love the High feeling. Yeah, you could say who doesnt like getting high.......and can just buy street bags ........why growing your own ? Hmmm ......alot of ppl smoke cigarette and they not growing their own tobacco plant..........why growing your own mj ? Seriously, i just love the feeling of trying something forbidden, growing mj. kakaka dont mind me im kindna h*gh right now too with my wording. LOL ...

choking_victim said:
growing to me is a peace that only a MJ grower would understand.

I fully understand this comment :aok:

To me growing has given me freedom to smoke quality clean bud, its theraputic, its a love that is protective, its a love that must be culled, the sadness of walking to your plant knowing after all the hard work and worries you are now going to kill a plant that has grown for you, a plant that has relied on you for everything, and all your sweat has given it life, and with 1 swift cut, you ended that life, but she lives on in your stash, growing MJ has led to other things, at first I only grew vegetables to hide my crop, but that has now led me into vegetable gardening and im now hooked on that too, growing MJ has been good for me, not just because its free, but it gets me into the garden and a dull day suddenly becomes very busy and at the end of the day I can look back and feel content, that alone is worth more than gold, its pure relaxation, a clean relaxation with no chemical help, if you understand what im trying to say :)

hippy you said it grate bro!!....it's all that and even more!!

I found my self trying to grow a apple tree:confused2:...dont know why...just out planting apple seeds trying to get them to grow!!!....it's all about giving life and care taking....you give this plant love and it gives it back in a form of a high
o.....did i say high...im high and thanks for the reply :)

I love the fact that I am doing what I love. I love plants of all kinds, but I really like to smoke. This gives me the pleasure of growing something, And when its all said and done... I am smoking till I cant see straight.

Its just a good feeling to grow, and this forum is a great place for me to socialize and relax. Full of great people and good times.

Latest posts

Back