The Brother's Grunt Fall Grow

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. Well Fall is here and another grow started. :hubba: We'll be working with the following beans this grow with a few more to be added when these get bigger.;)

(3) Space Queen - Subcool
(3) Flav - Subcool
(5) Northernberry Peak Seeds
(9) Stoneybud (Northernberry x White Widow)

These were germinated using the wet paper towel method and then put into 16 oz. plastic cups with Miracle-Gro soil that feeds plants up to 3 months. Here's a pic with updates to come every week or two. ;)

100_4141.jpg

mojo mojo mojo...Pulling up milk crate 2 fallow along...

Kick ***! Got my recliner ready, and an Esky full of stubbies
Dexter

Ooooooooooh! I love this part - Will they / won't they.....:watchplant: I'm following!

slowmo77 said:
i've seen them on breedbay. have you or anyone you know use breedbay or hempdepot.ca ?

Not anyone I personally know but many different forums love hempdepot.ca. I am going to order some Joey Weed and TGA seeds from them shortly.

ya they got some 5 packs from TGA ,they have several strains id like to try out. let me know what you think of them when you order and if all goes well then i'll give them a try..

Dude, :eek: :eek: :eek: wow. SUPER jelous and anxious! You know, I've been both wanting to grow northernberry AND space queen for a while. :)

I can't wait for this. Been looking into Subcool's wife, Jill, and her 1st strain, Jilly Bean on Breedbay myself. Can't wait to see how Subcools turn out. Major MOJO boys.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back