Well Im Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your Moms Box

Reaction score
So I’m dragging my sorry ass back to the thread trenches after my 7 month vacation. I left you guys after I had to take my plants outside when I was going on Spring Break. Well, long story short I came back to find my plants missing and a Sheriff’s Dept. card in their place.:eek: On the back of the card in the sloppiest hand writing I have ever seen read, "call me before the fingerprints come back."

Yeah right.... :p If they ran prints on ever little thing they found in the woods they would have to have an entire other dept. of ass clowns dedicated to this feat. So I didn’t call and big surprise nothing happened.

I’m big and I’m back... It’s your moms box-

PS - Haha all my buddies that I use to love to post with are mods now. Thats awsome!

Welcome back Your Moms Box. Sorry to here about your plants but like they say shite happens. :D Well it's good to have ya back and look foward to your post and a grow if your gonna get one going. ;)

Your a mod too? Thats great! haha I remember when you put on the halloween mask and "executed" your plant. That was great.

hey welcome back..sorry to hear about your plants.

I can't believe you didn't make that requested phone call!..how rude...:p
WB

Latest posts

Back