Current grow Nirvana Short Rider day 21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADK High

Reaction score
Nice easy strain to grow, very forgiving, good yields. For the past year we have always had at least one short rider in every grow. Setup - Grow tent, soil (roots organic), 400w hps for entire grow. We run our light cycle 24/0 for the 1st 21 days, starting day 22 it's 30 minutes of darkness a day for the next 5 days, we increase the dark cycle by 30 minutes every 5th day, our grow ends on a 20/4 cycle. Stoma type high :D, skunky, great after dinner smoke.

Nirvana Short Rider.jpg

Oh very nice..Havent watched an Auto grow in a while....like the light cutt back..:aok:..do you grow in a Tent or room..moms van?...:rofl: ..just funning...welcome to the passion..Im apull up a seat if ya dont mind

take care and be safe

Im :stoned: I see a Tent..:p...man I gotta gets me one those too

why dont you just make one like i did smoke. go down to the appliance store and see if they will let you have a full size frige or mybe two. and turn it into a tent like i did.
hey adk been awhile since i tuned in to a auto grow mt self but i will pull up a chair for this one

Latest posts

Back