Pup's new grow journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Harvest is always a magical time :D The Sweet Tooth didn't produce well the last run but that was my fault for not cleaning out the canopy sooner. The buds that I did get are amazingly smooth and sweet with faint hints of earthy mango. When I open it up it smells like Kelloggs fruit loops. :D
The Blue Dream for all its fat bud glory ends up being pretty flat for me. My boys like it but it doesn't have a flavor I like. Piney and a little peppery with a very heady high, but mixes good with more body smokes, for a double whammy.

Here are the new girls in flower @2 weeks. All three are Sweet Tooth :)

View attachment ST3-21a.jpg

View attachment ST3-21b.jpg

View attachment ST3-31.jpg

View attachment ST4-3.jpg

Hush, i love those rosettes. SO pretty. That sweet tooth is a nice auto.. tempted to grow that. how long do auto's take all together?

It varies with different strains. The OG Kush I had that I sent you some of was a couple free seeds that I got from CaliConnection. I think I vegged them for 5wks and then as soon as they started preflowering, it went strait to flower. I think that one was 10wks from sprout to harvest.

These Sweet Tooth plants are photoperiod. 10-12wks flower. 10wks for more heady and 12wks for more body/lock. Rose I may have to send you a taste of this ST. Every time I open a jar it smells like fruit Loops cereal and it has a nice relaxing body stone. :)

You are a great grower Hushpuppy. I have 30 seeds started.... can't wait to get out doors again. who knew? I didn't think i would like outdoor. The sweet Tooth is awesome.

So the Goji girls and the lone Pineapple chunk are now entering their 4th week of flower. I was told that the Goji stretches a bit so I was expecting them to grow up from the canopy screen some. I actually expected the PC to stretch more as the strain I grew several years ago stretched a very good amount. However, that isn't the case here this go around.

View attachment GojiPC7-05.jpg

View attachment PC7-05.jpg

Looking nice as usual HP..

ya, it gets pretty tame after awhile, they're like textbook photos out of a "how to" manual. I come here when i get tired of looking at mine.

dammit, HP, knock something over, yer grows are booooorriiiinng
:)

Yeah that. Make a mess or something.

Lol, trust me, I make more messes than I care to show :doh: But in the flower room, I try to keep that working like a machine if I can. :) Thanks for looking in everyone :)

Beautiful plants as usual, HP.
I'm thinking you didn't need that screen or it was too low.
What did I miss?

Latest pics of the kids. I can't get in enough now to take pics of the PC but these are Goji falling over from the weight being on too stretched branches. I'm going to tie them up tonight so I don't get mildew from them laying on each other. The last pic is a lower bud that I was trying to capture all of the resin glands that are everywhere on this plant :eek:

View attachment Goji7-27.jpg

View attachment Goji7-30.jpg

View attachment Goji7-30a.jpg

Great timing, HP, I just fell off my chair.

Pappy, this strain stretches like crazy (I was told by the person who gave me the beans for them). I tried to scrog them but they just kept growing and stretching. The screen is still there but buried. For the next run of this I am going to have to build a second screen about 2' above the first as they have reached nearly 3' above the screen :eek:

nice looking flower tent bro you are kicking its ***

Latest posts

Back