Hello from Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kreeves420

Reaction score
What's up yall new on the forum I am new to growing will be full of questions and help along the way just trying to be ahead of the Game here in Texas when it's finally legal to grow my medicine

Welcome to MP. We have a lot of very experienced growers here. There is a whole lot to learn about this hobby. It is not like growing veggies. And there is far more to it than throwing a seed in dirt and putting it under a CFL light. The more you know about this great plant and what it needs to grow, the better you will be. Cannabis can be very finicky and has some very specific wants and needs.

Good luck on your journey. Texas legalizing...like multi mentioned I would not hold my breath.

welcome texas U have found the best website to learn how to Grow,, these fello tokers :48: have alot of knowledge that they will share with u,, :watchplant:when u do start,, use as much pictures as u can,, this let them know what is going on with ur grow,, the more that U show them,, the more ur plants will grow as they should:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back