Passing tha peace pipe =)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaltersWeed

Ancient Toker
Reaction score
Heya evereone, new here. Long time smoker but finally got my card to grow and thought i might need some impoot from yall.

Looking for the best placce to get seeds on the cheep.

Saw places online that only got high end seeds and they're outta reach. Why is everything outside the us?

Howdy:ciao:

There are some...US

Most, but not all are outside the US because federal law still outlaws cannabis seeds in any way shape or form.

What is your budget for seeds? If you are on a budget, you might want to look at Safari Mix from Mandala. It is 20 seeds of experimental crosses. I had a gem I got from a plack of seeds that I keopt alive as a clone for quite a few years. The single seed center is also a good resource if you want a small amount of seeds. Hemp Depot in Canada also has some inexpensive seeds.

I encourage you as a new grower to resist the temptation to get a bunch of different strains and try to grow them together. Different strains can and do have very different growing habits and as a new grower trying to keep it down to 1 or 2 strains will make it easier. It is incredibly smart to start with good genetics rather than experimenting with bagseed.

Keep in mind that this is not an inexpensive hobby and it will take hundreds and hundreds to set up even a small space. Are you able to do that?

Latest posts

Back