My Satori Girls (Finally)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes the 2nd one there is revegging, when a plant revegges it needs to overcome a hormone imbalance since it was already into flower it had higher flower hormones then veg hormones, changing the light schedule back to veg throws it a curve ball causing it to throw those weird mutated single or wavy leaves (instead of jagged), its totally normal, things will get back to looking like #1 in a few weeks or so, once the hormones balance out back to vegging levels things will go back to normal... it does look pretty cool to me, cool to see the weird things nature does...

You will be surprised just how much they can bulk up in the final weeks. They are looking good, but you are still probably 2 weeks out.

looks like they are escaping from that net you threw over them... very nice looking plants.

THG..I am going to enjoy watching them put on more weight. I've noticed a lot of trichome production in the past few days. I started giving them only Mother Earth Bloom tea and Sugar Daddy as of Friday.
Fogey, I decided to use the netting instead of having to stake or tie up the branches. Branches are so strong that I probably didn't even need it. :48:

Anyone ever have their Satori tested?

I have not, but it would be nice to see what she is made of...

lol bud. i did a scrog thing with netting a couple grows ago. actually had my best yields using that method. my plants got too big to try it again this time. someday I need to try that satori stuff. looks amazing. maybe when my state goes full on legal...

I think that I would be feeding for at least another week. I would not take Satori before 9 weeks.

THG, The Advanced Mother Earth bloom tea is a nutrient tea (3-2-5). I figured that would be sufficient for the final two weeks? I had been using it as an additive along with the Jungle Juice @ 6ml/gal. I increased to 15 ml/gal when I stopped the JJ. The tea along with the Sugar Daddy seems to help with aroma and flavor.

Another question for other Satori growers. Have any of you experienced your leaves turning purple towards the end? At first i thought they were getting darker green but after a good look its actually the purpling that that is making them look dark green. This has happened to both girls at different times. Temperatures haven't gone lower than 65 degrees so I don't think its from the cold.
Between the early amber trichomes and now this i am starting to think I may have a phenotype that hasn't been seen before?

Yes, I have had that beautiful colors on satori. .So pretty.

She is definitely a treasure! Just by smoking a little of the test bud I took when I saw the early amber I can see a continued relationship. Today is the start of the harvest...63 days... I am noticing a distinctly different aroma from each of the two plants. One has a strong turpentine scent and the other is a clean fruity aroma.
Last week there wasn't a difference so I am going to guess that one plant has matured a little quicker. I am definitely going to keep the two separate until I have tried both. :48:

I hope you like her as much as I do. I think that you are going to have a great harvest! Toking on a little Satori myself right now. It is my favorite get and do something strain.

Yes, I get that pretty coloring sometimes, too.

Latest posts

Back