My Satori Girls (Finally)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so did you get those colors naturally or cold induced? iv got a satori flowering now, just at the 1 week 12/12 mark now, i do love colorful bud, especially purples. great job by the way that kola looks really dense, are those buds rock hard cuz they sure look like it

The temperature stayed above 65 with the exception of one day when I didn't get home in time to turn down the exhaust fan speed. So I'm pretty sure it was not cold induced. I'm pleasantly surprised with how dense it came out considering its a sativa. Thanks to all for the kind words! I'm running out of space in my collapsible drying rack...such a dilemma....lol....

Wow looks great! It sucks I can't grow Satori just yet. Due to regular seeds I need to mother a female ad take clones, time I just don't have right now.

Nice job bud....love to hear a smoke report when you have one. :)

It's all good.....Thanks guys....will update with totals once I have it all curing.

Just weighed up the first plant that was harvested at days 63/64/65....312 grams...second plant is being harvested from days 67-70...I want to find the harvest day/s I prefer for the clone I have vegging. :48:

I want to hit that bud up there. She is so beautiful. can't wait for a smoke report.

I hear ya Rose! I'm dying to try it myself but plan on waiting until I have at least two weeks of cure...trying not to give in to temptation....

Hang in there brother :D you have reached the top of the mountain, in a couple weeks you will get to take off and fly. Those buds look super good.

Hang in there brother :D you have reached the top of the mountain, in a couple weeks you will get to take off and fly. Those buds look super good.

Thanks bro.....the end result might have not happened if not for your advice at the end of veg. I wish I had started the journal earlier so everyone could have seen how bad they looked at that point. :48:

Yeah they were pretty sad but they pulled through and maybe were stronger for it :D

although you dont want to beat the crap outta the plants as it can cause many stress issues such as hermies... but when you really boil it down... this is one of the few plants that honestly can take a monster beating and come out totally fine... i really messed up a few years ago with my first few grows, over nute, over watering, too much training or what ever and they still somehow came out just fine... granted they could have been better but for just starting out they were fantastic... heck my first plant i really had no clue what i was doing and was kinda just winging it and i ended up getting just shy of 2oz off my first plant and the bud was amazing, everyone who tried it never would have guessed it was a half assed first attempt lol... as i said this plant can take quite the beating so dont be scared to do things to it, as long as you dont go overboard it will turn out just fine and dandy...

btw looking great... my Satori is just finishing up her 2nd week in flower, tuesday will be her 14th day in flower, and i just cant wait to see kolas like that, man that color all the dark green with hints of light green scattered around, looks great...

Thanks....there's even some purple and the temps were never that low...
To give you a little info of the condition of these prior to transplant and flipping. For whatever reason they either had a nitrogen toxicity or lock out right before I had planned on transplanting. 80% of the leaves were more than 50% yellow. I transplanted into fresh Promix HP with added Great White. I did a once a day foliar feeding of Jungle Juice Grow/Micro and a couple of drops of SuperThrive plant tonic. Within 10 days they were lush green
and the rest is history.
The irony is..this will be my personal best yield. I should have the total in a few days...

Latest posts

Back