Back at it. Fall 2016/Winter 2017 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures to come later but I will be flipping 2 of the plants tonight. They have alternating nodes but show no signs of Sex yet. The flip should make them show as male or female.

You do rock your grows Hamster K lewis... The K is for kannabis king... I just made that up... If you ever need some new smart pots, let me know...lol you get your money out of those.. I love to see you growing again... Thanks for posting.

You do rock your grows Hamster K lewis... The K is for kannabis king... I just made that up... If you ever need some new smart pots, let me know...lol you get your money out of those.. I love to see you growing again... Thanks for posting.

Haha...thanks Rose. They look ugly but still work great. I can't imagine not using Smart Pots at this point. They make the plants so much happier.

Cloning has been 100 percent success rate so far using the 2 liter Coke bottle method.

Had to do some shopping to get the grow up to snuff. My 4x4x6.5 foot Flower Tent is getting old and needed to be replaced. It lasted a couple of years and was like 120 bucks free shipping back when I got it. I replaced it with another 4x4x6.5 that was 80 bucks shipped. I also replaced the Bigger LED Unit with another LED Grow light. Found a good deal and decided to take a chance.
Got this light.

View attachment kingled.jpg

Looking really good Hammy! Do you have pics of your OG hammy? You know I'm a pic fiend:vap-Bong_smoker:.

Nice sigs btw.

Looking really good Hammy! Do you have pics of your OG hammy? You know I'm a pic fiend:vap-Bong_smoker:.

Nice sigs btw.

Thanks. I will post some pics up soon. I have some of the new light and tent and the ladies in the tent. Will get them up in a couple minutes.

Latest posts

Back