*UPDATE* On my AK-47 week 4 all floros!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbak67

bobbak67
Reaction score
Week four of flower looking better everyday. Lots of crystals coming and buds filling in!!! Because Im using all floros, it might take a little longer till harvest, any thoughts on that?

Here is my last thread on this grow.......

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7674

:D

IM000914.JPG

IM000915.JPG

IM000917.JPG

IM000918.JPG

IM000919.JPG

Ok I just added the DIY CO2 maker! We'll see what happens, I think my room is small enough for it to do something.

Hmmm looks ok to me. I am in my second week of flower with my AK-47 and lots of small little buds. But whatever the timetable, the most important thing is where you're at in the end. LOL...

Everything is coming right along and looking great i might add. Keep it up and you will be smoking before ya know it. ;)

looking good cant wait to see week 6

From what I've seen you should have to flower longer with fluoros, just as it takes them longer to grow similar sizes in veg as a HPS or MH. Regardless, your plants look just fine, very healthy.

Fluid1 said:
From what I've seen you should have to flower longer with fluoros, just as it takes them longer to grow similar sizes quote]

Thats what i thought as well.....

Thanks for all who responded, I will keep you all updated!!

:afroweed:

First grow eight plants in 0.8m sq under 400w veg flouros and 325w flouro "bloomers" for flowering. I have speculated for HPS yield figures add a week and 50-100w if using flouros. Also how "close proximity" is close proximity for flouros and what about pre-growth?

Latest posts

Back