Florakleen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-Work123

Reaction score
Can I use florakleen up untill the day I harvest? Or do I need to run water through the pots after the florakleen? Please help ASAP. I want to harvest in the morning as the weather is getting bad! Dont want to get mold.

If you are harvesting in the morning it is to late to use it in my opinion.

I've been using the Florakleen for 5 days MR1. I just needed to know if i could chop her down. I have her drying now!!!! So excited. Thanx for the advise guys!!!!!

When I use it I just use it once and then plain water after that. I thought it was just for releasing the buildup, I don't think you should use it that many days in a row. I could be wrong.

When I use it I just use it once and then plain water after that. I thought it was just for releasing the buildup, I don't think you should use it that many days in a row. I could be wrong.

My first time running it, and I went for the last week, watering with flora kleen EOD. Girls are coming down today.

I used florakleen on half of my OD crop to see if there is a difference at all, the other half I feed right up till harvest. Running the full expert GH flora line, along with RAWs kelp at 4x the recommended dose.

My first time running it, and I went for the last week, watering with flora kleen EOD. Girls are coming down today.

I used florakleen on half of my OD crop to see if there is a difference at all, the other half I feed right up till harvest. Running the full expert GH flora line, along with RAWs kelp at 4x the recommended dose.

If you give them a good cure, I am betting that you will see no difference in the taste and how it burns.

it is not far fetched that these products work on dissolving and removing excess salt, however, i have never seen any need for it in my grows in growrock medium. it maybe however beneficial for some other media, coco, perlite, or others. I know commercial growers who flush the coco with calcium nitrate solution to remove salts that come with the imported product. from my work in hydro, I find more and more each day, that expanded clay pebbles is the best medium to grow in. i find flushing with water to be harsh, when i feel like there is salt buildup, i 1/2 or 1/4 the feeding and flush with that. at the end, i would top my res with water and let the plants drink up the ferts and let the ppm drop gradually until harvest

Latest posts

Back