What is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea. Can you get a close-up? Are they raised or flat?

Have saw this before, but not on pot plants. Can not remember anything else though, sorry I can`t help more.

What ever it is it looks like it's plugged into your plant and that cannot be good ?

Is it liquid oozing? Is it hard, send me one. lol This is driving me nuts.. wonder what that is. If you scrape it off, what is left? I have seen scale in roses and it doesn't look like this....

Never seen it but it seems to be no big deal, google "red sap dripping from marijuana"

I've seen white versions of these. They are little "beads" that grow from the stalk mostly.. I have no idea what it is either, but it's never hurt anything I had noticed.

problem is it spread to other clones i ran previous with no super thc sap

That looks an awful lot like scale.
Scale eggs are laid underneath the females body. When they hatch they are called crawlers because the nymphs at this point have legs. They will crawl away and attach to another part of the plant.

Use insecticidal soup or oil spray.

You can spot treat scales like this by rubbing them with a facial quality sponge and soapy water. The kind of sponge found in the cosmetic aisle, but without cleanser or lotion. Abrasive, yet gentle.

Good luck!

Pic of Scale

Scale.jpg

Latest posts

Back